You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 986987988
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 7:32pm
Pint with coke addicts then, at least the toilet are warmer
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Pint with coke addicts then, at least the toilet are warmer

Fack off you mug!

I stay away from the devil's dandruff
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

****s puffing away on their vapes on public transport and indoors. Dirty f**king smelly c**ting things
Saw a girl who couldn't have been older than 12 or 13 vaping there a few minutes ago. They've done a marvellous job marketing these things to children. Over the last few years you'd see less and less women and even men smoking cigarettes unless they're cadging one on a night out what with the fitness crazes and how unglamorous cigarettes have become. All that progress and now you see people who wouldn't have the slightest interest in tobacco otherwise puffing away on these Strawberry, Mango and Banana flavoured vapes. It's crazy!
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:32pm
When you open a Web page and get a Cookie consent pop up and there is no Reject all options. Sometimes you literally have to scroll through and confirm no to all individually before confirming choice. 
Incognito doesn't even appear to prevent the pop up .

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:53pm
Coonts in the office who bring in their fookin 5 litre water containers into work and spend ages at the water dispenser filling the coonts up. Angry
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:29pm
I live in an apartment block and the amount of people who have their head bet into their phones and get in thinking it’s going down when it’s going up and vice versa is amazing. The arrow literally flashes indicating if it’s going up or down.

Same applies for people who press GF and then it’s stops on the 7th floor and try to get out. 

All because they can’t stay off their phone for a few minutes.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 986987988
  Share Topic