You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 985986987
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 3:51pm
Trying ti cook barbecue steaks in the pissing rain 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 5 minutes ago at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Pricks who stand in doorways to have a chat with their mate.  Happens all the time.  Train stations, offices, restaurants you name it.  Gobsh*tes who have no awareness that they are blocking a major throughway.  They would make shocking midfielders.  My head is always on the swivel when walking through crowded areas. These clowns don’t have a clue.  

Today, some thick stands at the door way because it's raining, earpods in - but the door opens outwards, I open the door pushing out and she starts getting a bit thick with me. 

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 39 minutes ago at 5:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Pricks who stand in doorways to have a chat with their mate.  Happens all the time.  Train stations, offices, restaurants you name it.  Gobsh*tes who have no awareness that they are blocking a major throughway.  They would make shocking midfielders.  My head is always on the swivel when walking through crowded areas. These clowns don’t have a clue.  

Today, some thick stands at the door way because it's raining, earpods in - but the door opens outwards, I open the door pushing out and she starts getting a bit thick with me. 

Try going out your apartment door while someone's in the middle of pissing all over it.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 28 minutes ago at 5:59pm
The new Carlsberg glasses with the stem. I actually like the design and drinking a pint gives me a sense of snobbery when looking down at the proletariat.

However they seem to drip water/condensation all over your lap every time you take a slug of it Jeff.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 985986987
  Share Topic