You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Setanta Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 4:08pm
I think its a no brainer that if its in Tallaght both teams will get 40% of the tickets with the rest beeing pissed about by Setanta. Have to say I was very disappointed with the crowd last night, think the United match and the fact we were 2-0 didnt help, but at the end of the day it was a semi final so I cant understand why people didnt turn up 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Sponsored Links

sheaoccfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheaoccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
Should be a good final.
Rovers have arguebly the best squad in the country , while Dundalk have players like Quigley and Kearns who are more than able to produce moments of quality to win games.

City till i die !!!!!!!!!
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:38am

Its in Tallaght. Common sense will hopefully prevail here with both clubs getting 50/50 then whatever tickets that don't sell go to the other club.

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

i honestley havent a clue, i think a lot of people are put off going by the word "tallaght", they just dont like the idea of going there. the members on orielweb seem to think wel bring a big crowd and in fairness wev had great crowds for all our games in the comp so far so its hard to know

either way, we should still be given 50% of the tickets and if we dont sell them then tahst our own tough tittes if wer outnumbered up there

Dundalk pussiesOuch
D5Hoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

Its in Tallaght. Common sense will hopefully prevail here with both clubs getting 50/50 then whatever tickets that don't sell go to the other club.

Don't think clubs get split of gate, as they are getting prize fund......

SRFC Dublin.
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:15am
I mean that both clubs should be given 3000 tickets to sell!
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 4:47pm

The following arrangements for the Setanta Sports Cup Final at Tallaght Stadium on Saturday, May 14 (6.15pm) will take place.

Dundalk FC won the draw of lots for home club i.e. first choice of colours and use of home dressing rooms and dug-outs.

Dundalk supporters will be located in the West Stand along with FAI/IFA guests. Shamrock Rovers supporters will be located in the East Stand.

Ticket prices: Adult €15 and Children Under 16 €5 (maximum of 600 tickets per Club in this category).

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic