Topic ClosedRangers throwing the league away

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rangers throwing the league away
    Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:39am
Perhaps a long season is taking it's toll on their players but i cant help but be delighted that their season is hopefully crumbling. Considering the way their players celebrated after they beat Celtic at Ibrox (thought they'd won the league there and then) AND considering the way their fans acted during the week, i'm chuffed that the balance has swung back in Celtic's favour.

Also, fair play to Motherwell. To lose your captain during the season and then subsequently reach the UEFA cup is a magnificent achievement Thumbs%20Up

Donal Cullen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:48am
Tried to look up the table but there are so many fans on the BBC webpage that I can't. Apparently the FA Cup is on today but the TV stations I get are not covering it so here I sit typing this and this and this.....

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:56am
celtic are in the driving seat again , tremendous stuff

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:09pm
future celtic manager mcghee perhaps , presume he will head south now and try his luck down there again  

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:10pm
I was just thinking - ye know the way the FAI have thrown Lansdowne into the hat for the UEFA Cup Final in 2011 or whatever it is, well what do ye's think would happen if the huns got to the final in that year??

Ok, it would have to be moved id imagine but imagine the revenue the country would lose because of those scummy sh*ts..

Never seen such knackers. Sky news showed one clip of a bloke wearing an English jersey (acting casual)walking over towards to a knack in a hun jersey ripping things up and just decking him... I like that lad 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:11pm
they will nevr reach that final again , never again will such utter sheeeite football be rewardd and they have used up all their luck for about 20 seasons

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:12pm
do you reckon Man U and Chelsea fans will wreck Moscow?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:12pm
I reckon Moscow will wreck them

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:17pm
man u and chelski fans wont cause any hassle i'd say , them russki cops will make the manc ones look like tibetan monks

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:09pm
I hope they batter each other over there

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:32pm
All I can say is thank fcuk Liverpool didn't get there  because if there fans acted like they did Athens last year then Manchester would look like a playground fight comapred to what the Russian cops would have done to them.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:51am
'They robbed there own fans..they robbed there own F-A-A-ANS..those dirty scouse bast*rds..they robbed there own fans!'

i am praying that there'll be no trouble..ill be in moscow at 11.00am on wednesday morning all day so if there's hassle ill be devestated..UEFA have set up fanzones at either end of the stadium - one end is 4 united and the other end is chel$ki...it opens at 12.00pm on wednesday and stays open till 6.00am thursday..good idea to segrogate fans and allow everyone to have a bit of craic..

the only thing is tho..i was chatting to a pool fan who was in Athens last year and he went into the fanzone at 12.00pm on the matchday only 2 discover that they werent serving any beer all day..when he tried 2 leave the cops wouldnt let him..once ur in ur in! that would be a disaster..stuck in a playpen for 11 hours with no beer...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Jim26 Jim26 wrote:

All I can say is thank fcuk Liverpool didn't get there  because if there fans acted like they did Athens last year then Manchester would look like a playground fight comapred to what the Russian cops would have done to them.

Regardless of "the way they acted last year" sh1te. If Liverpool had of got there, there would have been murder for one reason only; they were playing against United.
Cant see much, if any trouble between these sets of fans. I reckon this trip is too expensive for any English hooligan...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:21pm
If the riot at Lansdowne in 95 thought us anything it was that most of these hooligans who cause trouble are in fact well-to-do's as most of them worked in the financial sector and in various high-paying jobs. I was reading a magazine article recently which says society has developed into a situation where the lesser off people have more contact with ethnic minorities then do the rich and there was a shift in attitiudes where there were less raciests in the working class (but still a lot of then) and more in wealthier circles. So it stands to reason that if someone wants to go to Russia to cause trouble it will be easier if he has a well-paying job then the old fart that blames everything from Blacks to gays on the current situation as they see it. Confused

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:46pm
exactly Donal, I remember watching a program about the english hoolies in France 98 and the head guy/ringleader was a millionaire from London, think he was a solicitor or something but he was a scumbag anyway. he was rialling everything up and snaking off into the background!

So like you say these guys have a few quid and I defo reckon there will be some serious hoolie element in Moscow

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:59pm
It's the one thing I can't undersatnd is that a lot of these people are educated; but love acting the scumbag...sad c**ts

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:12pm
Had the mis-fortune to turn up at my brother-inlaws marine one year to help with the launch of the boats. Most of them were English and German and arrogant to go with it. Not a single coloured person in the place except for a waiter and I heard some snidy comments directed to him and altogether some of  these "educated" people of wealth were no better then the scum that follow English teams. These so-called "fans' who follow England in the hope of showing them "wot for" have so much wealth that this is how they get their kicks (litterly!). The best profile for these animals is probably Harry Enfield's Loads-a-Money. They don't care as they have "loads a money!" AngryAngryAngryAngry