You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Brady / something more appropriate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

I wonder will those who have sang Delaneys praises over the past few days feel the same way if McCarthy switches to Scotland

Huh ? What's Delaney got to do with it ??????????
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

given and westwood get a half each, coleman duffy o'dea cunningham at the back with fahey and wilson in the center, maybe hunty on the left as hes now coming back, aiden or liam on the right, doyle and long up front is what i'd go with

Don't think we need to fast track Duffy. Still very young, would rather Clark if he has his papers in on time. Not sure about giving the goalkeepers a half each because we can only use 6 subs in friendlies and I'd rather use that on an outfield player rather than just to give Given a run out and extra cap.

The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 8:31am
ye i'd love to see clark played against norway. green should be peetered out of the team. he was absolutely useless against russia and slovakia. mccarthy, wilson, maguire, fahey, much better choices in the middle. fahey was creating things against slovakia. deserves a start against norway. and he'd create more from the middle. play coleman on the right wing, mcgeady on the left, wilson mccarthy or fahey in the middle. stokes/long along with doyle. defence: clark, dunne, o'shea and i think harte should get a call up. know it sounds odd, but the boy is playing really well at reading at the moment and offers a wicked free kick and passing
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 9:19am
I dont think Maguire should be called to the Senior squad yet..
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I dont think Maguire should be called to the Senior squad yet..

why? now would be a great time. the central midfield is an area that needs to be changed. if trap doesn't realise this, he's an awful div.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 4:59pm
just watched the euro extra. absolutely shameful that brady didn't know mccarthy was still eligible to scotland.

also of note, it is was the fantastically named Ricky van Wolfswinkel that got a hat trick against celtic, not barry maguire as bill was led to believe. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic