You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ciarán Clark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2022 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

Forgotten maybe, but I don't think Clark is anywhere near the "most abused" player of recent years. Realistically his time has just passed with the younger options ahead of him.
I've no issue with his time being up, though if the team was picked on current form (last three games) our CBs would be Collins-Egan-Clark. You're entitled to your take on the abuse thing but he's up there. 

I don't really see how even that could be the case, sure he's been out injured for most of the season? Omobamidele has played more than double the amount of games Clark has this season, and O'Shea has played almost 4 times as many games. So even on current form I'd say he's competing with Duffy for 5th choice at best.
I said three games. Clark is competing with nobody. He's gone, retired and scapegoated by Stephen Kenny. Almost a badge of honour.

Happy New Year.

He's not retired though, and why would you pick a team based on just the last 3 games? Very strange way of looking at it. 
Ah forget it ffs. Go play with your Lego. 
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2023 at 9:07pm
Replaced at half time tonight after a generally poor first half from the Sheffield United defence.
We're decent enough..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 8:16am

Replaced at half time tonight after a generally poor first half from the Sheffield United defence.
Hamstring injury.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2023 at 10:41pm
Any word of him getting a new club?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2023 at 5:05pm

Ciaran has signed for Stoke.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
yuehouzhifeng View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuehouzhifeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 1:15am
可以
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114
  Share Topic