You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Singing Section last night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 9:42am
Moved from 114 on this ST ro West Upper 521 row A. 
Sponsored Links

ProudIrish View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 9:51am
did it for one season . View is shocking 
Here we go again, we're on the road again
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Is there anyone from the original 114 Singing Section left?  I look around it now and recognise nobody where as 10 years or so ago I'd know most of the people there.

You saw me Heart

I stand up the back with Gaz. Still see plenty

You saw fook all without your glasses pal

I did a few years in the West Upper but the lads I was sitting with have moved out of Dublin and don't go to the matches anymore, so I came back to 114. The only problem I had with West Upper was that you'd be sitting beside ar*eholes half of the time, slating players and just there on a freebie. They wouldn't know half of the players and would be just talking sh!te (quite loudly) the whole game. You certainly don't get that in 114. 
glasses?😮
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 10:01am
Was tempted to move but stayed in 114 and everyone else has seemed to have moved at this stage. The atmosphere in 114 always balanced up the view.

Might move next time.

Hopefully there will be no seat Karen’s out on Monday night.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 10:38am

Is there anyone from the original 114 Singing Section left?  I look around it now and recognise nobody where as 10 years or so ago I'd know most of the people there.

You saw me Heart

I did a few years in the West Upper but the lads I was sitting with have moved out of Dublin and don't go to the matches anymore, so I came back to 114. The only problem I had with West Upper was that you'd be sitting beside ar*eholes half of the time, slating players and just there on a freebie. They wouldn't know half of the players and would be just talking sh!te (quite loudly) the whole game. You certainly don't get that in 114. 

You certainly do get that in 114! Couple of lads behind us on Wed night were how you described.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Just across from myself. There goes the neighbourhood.......!!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

You have all been warned...stay away from this section
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

You saw me Heart

glasses?😮

I have been prescribed glasses Geek Cool
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

While I can still stand I will be there but there will come a time to move 

Hope your legs go real soon Tongue

If I recall youse moved to where we were not visa versa 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Been in 114 since it opened, and can't see myself moving.
It's not an enjoyable experience to watch a match sitting down. The experience is ruined by ones in front standing up whenever they think there's a decent attack on, forcing everyone else to stand up. Genuinely can't understand why they feel the need to switch between standing and sitting. Just pick one.

Watched the cup final from the upper East last year, and the view is great. A standing section in an upper tier would be the dream.

Fully agree. If it's a random game I don't mind but for a team I support I need to be standing
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You saw me Heart

You certainly do get that in 114! Couple of lads behind us on Wed night were how you described.

Also noticed that on Wednesday, a really posh sounding lad behind us was asking if Smallbone was bald or blonde LOL 

I'm surprised he knew his name
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 5:01pm
The absolute pish some lads talk on here is laughable. Must be hard to see the game at all from that high horse. My god....LOL
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic