You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe most fooked up thing I've ever heard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

A happy ending .....of sorts. Natascha Kampusch, the young woman imprisioned by her father, She has taken control of her image rights (to prevent quick buck merchants from making money on the ordeal) and has been given her own show on TV in which she will interview famous people. First up was Niki Lauda. Okay, so its exploitation but the girl deserves something.

Is this true Donal? Don't know which is more bizarre the cellar story or the tv show storyConfused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2008 at 12:37pm
Yep. It's true...if bazaar! There is a picture of the young lady in the Canadian magazine I read it in and I am sure there are pleanty on the Internet. The girl would never have got any privacy and by doing this maybe put off many of the sensational tabloids that we hounding here for a serielation of her story. Hope all turns out well for her but the TV slot would not be my cup of tea. Talking of which...time for a cuppa!
There are friendlier places to drink.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 11:24am

Fritzl may only serve 10 years in prison over cellar

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/fritzl-may-only-serve-10-years-in-prison-over-cellar-1430435.html

fookin disgraceful if thats all he gets!!Angry  the chap is 73 so he should be locked up till hes croked it, scumbag!
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 11:29am
However, the Austrian penal code does not allow for cumulated convictions, meaning Fritzl will only serve the punishment for the offence that carries the longest sentence. That's fookin one fooked up justice system alrite
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic