You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting article from an England fan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting article from an England fan
    Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 3:04am
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8742_6365068,00.html
Didnt know they still were as bad as ever.
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 3:23am
and fellas are on here complaining that we sang " one mick lally" LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 4:59am
Still the worst fans in the world. Don't think they'll ever lose the title though. Must be very frustrating for the good ones amongst them like the writer of this article.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 5:31am
"Where were you in World War 2", what English fans sing to Polish fans Confused. Jaysus........... World's WORST fans
This time next year........
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 5:36am
A significant percentage of England away fans are from small clubs that aren't in Europe and still think it's the 80s when they go away. They either don't realise they are representing their country or simply don't give a fook what the locals think about them.

They aren't all bad, don't tar them with the same brush, every country has some twats, including Ireland, as well lads. 
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 6:32am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

A significant percentage of England away fans are from small clubs that aren't in Europe and still think it's the 80s when they go away. They either don't realise they are representing their country or simply don't give a fook what the locals think about them.

They aren't all bad, don't tar them with the same brush, every country has some twats, including Ireland, as well lads. 

Agree with you there, a very large portion of English away fans are followers of teams that don't compete abroad. And as i have witnessed on a few occasions, these "fans" actually go away so as to meet up and have a row with rival english "firms", ( A Leeds fan actually got slashed in the face by a Sheffield Wednesday fan while away "supporting" their national team). I totally agree there is always an minority in any travelling support that are vulgar and intent on causing grief to the majority of their OWN fans and obviously the oppostion's fans. However i have to say, based on my own personal experiences, that the English fans seem to have an majority rather than an minority who sing offensive and personal songs or chants and therefore i believe they are the WORST FANS IN THE WORLD.  
This time next year........
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 7:27am
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8742_6365068,00.html
Didnt know they still were as bad as ever.

A decent read in that article, and well written too, although it informs us of what we know already.

Not all English fans behave like that tho tbf, as the writer says when the team isnt doing as well, the travelling support is less and the yahoo's become "less diluted".
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 3:44pm
shock  horror..they are scum...
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 4:33pm
I like the responce of, ''not all people who are racist or who sing racist songs are stupid''.

Pure class.

See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic