You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Take me Out' - Irish version auditions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Take me Out' - Irish version auditions
    Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 6:51am
Open auditions for "Take Me Out" will take place on the weekend of the 28th/29th of August, in Liberty Hall, Eden Quay, Dublin 1 (The SIPTU building). Come with a printed copy of your application form and a photograph of yourself stapled to it to speed up the process. If you cannot get access to a form, we can give you... one on the day. Open auditions for BOYS will be held on Saturday 28th August from 10am.Open auditions for GIRLS will be held on Sunday 29th August from 10am.

Any singletons into it? The british version is very good I think
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 6:53am
Cringe....we will ruin it like we did who wants to be a millionairre (no doubts) and the weakest link with dunphy
Bohs Till I Die
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Cringe....we will ruin it like we did who wants to be a millionairre (no doubts) and the weakest link with dunphy

Yeah it'll be interesting to see who gets the hosting job, that's what will make it or break it, they need someone funny and likeable.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 7:06am
Ray Foley is hosting!Dead

Not fit to clean Paddy McGuiness's shoes!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 7:53am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Open auditions for "Take Me Out" will take place on the weekend of the 28th/29th of August, in Liberty Hall, Eden Quay, Dublin 1 (The SIPTU building). Come with a printed copy of your application form and a photograph of yourself stapled to it to speed up the process. If you cannot get access to a form, we can give you... one on the day. Open auditions for BOYS will be held on Saturday 28th August from 10am.Open auditions for GIRLS will be held on Sunday 29th August from 10am.

Any singletons into it? The british version is very good I think

Jaysus, dunno how this will work over here. The english one is watchable because they get so many slOOts on it with no shame at all.
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:06am
Half the women on it the tide wouldnt even take out
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:07am
that **** ray foleys bad enough on the radio ,derek goudling should enter
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:22am
What tune would you enter to?
I reckon i'd do a Q Man and come down in my togs rocking out to Zepellin's stairway to heaven
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Half the women on it the tide wouldnt even take out

LOL
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

What tune would you enter to?
I reckon i'd do a Q Man and come down in my togs rocking out to Zepellin's stairway to heaven
i would insisist on
q lazzarus-goodbye horses and dance around like my hero ted levinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_nZvhXGW_c&feature=PlayList&p=F718CC677116663A&index=0&playnext=1

Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 3:46pm
Ray f**king Foley. As Freewheeler's away, I'll say it "Jaysus wept!"
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 7:55am
Gas show have seen it a few times, always hilarious when some lad comes out and thinks he's the sh*t and within opening his mouth all the lights go out. Very cruel but makes good tv
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 7:58am
Was talking about this last night. A couple of the lads know some girls that were selected. 3 sisters, a couple of them a nurses allegedly but nothing special in the looks department.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic