FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCeltic Rangers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 5:47am
See some lad had his throat slit at the weekend for wearing a celtic jersey up the north. It was in Herald AM - shocking stuff
Sponsored Links

Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 8:34am
probably the worst game ( standard wise) of football I've seen all season and to think that these two teams have aspirations to play in The english premership..on that evidence they wouldn't be good enough for the LSL not to mind the english league
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 8:46am
get out of it justice , celtic have pumped every english team they have played competitively in the last 6 years ! for someone who rabbits on about all the money liverpool have spent you havent much symapathy for a team that hasnt half the purchasing power that wigan have due to the premiership money!! Give celtic 5 years in the premiership and they would be in the champions league every season...

watch celtic in the champions league before you judge football standards, derbys are often crap games , i seem to recall one yesterday where the team in blue forgot to even turn up ????

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 8:50am
Absolutely Roger, Justice seems to be on a rant mission today.  That Merseyside Derby game yesterday was pants  as well Justice, apart from the Top 3 in the Prem, Celtic would be at least a match for most of the others if not all.   I'm Celtic's biggest critic and not impressed with how the season is panning out, but I've seen dozens of worse Premier League games this season than the Old Firm game last Sat. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 9:17am
Celtic do play very well in Champions League lads totally agree..I just couldn't see them or Rangers breaking into the top six in the premership and yes fair point that game on merseyside was pants yesterday
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 9:19am
believe me justice if celtic and rangers had the money these pants teams like wigan and fulham get ( never mind the better teams ) then they would be in the shake up in the premiership for the CL places , no doubt in my mind after about 3-4 years bedding in... top stadiums 50,000 fans per game , decent players already with the cash to buy more....
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

See some lad had his throat slit at the weekend for wearing a celtic jersey up the north. It was in Herald AM - shocking stuff

Not quite HM. There was a bit of bother after the Linfield - Cliftonville game where about 40 Linfield supporters tried storming a catholic bar in the centre of Belfast. The locals defended the place and sent them packing.

The shower of C*nts went off up the street and some innocent passer by was stabbed in the neck. Proper **** some of those Linfield ones. Apparently a fair few had english accents and were coming off with all these Nazi slogans. What the f*ck were they doing at a Linfield match?
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Not quite HM. There was a bit of bother after the Linfield - Cliftonville game where about 40 Linfield supporters tried storming a catholic bar in the centre of Belfast. The locals defended the place and sent them packing.

The shower of C*nts went off up the street and some innocent passer by was stabbed in the neck. Proper **** some of those Linfield ones. Apparently a fair few had english accents and were coming off with all these Nazi slogans. What the f*ck were they doing at a Linfield match?

That's just extremely scary and very wrong. Didnt think these sort were still present on the island. Obviously I was wrong. Scumbags would be a massive understatement for this lot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic