You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cummins signs two year contract extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cummins signs two year contract extension
    Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 9:01am
Graham Cummins has signed a two year extension to his contract with Cork City FC.

The 22 year old, who is top scorer in the First Division this season, signed his new contract at the club’s training ground in Bishopstown this morning. Speaking about his deal, which will run to the end of the 2012 season, Cummins told CorkCityFC.net: “I am delighted to have signed a new contract. We are improving all the time, with new players coming in and strengthening the side and the results have improved in recent weeks as well. Nobody can be certain what the future holds, but I am very confident that this club will get back to where it belongs.”

“Since the start of the season, everything we have asked for has been provided to us, and that is very important for me as a player. The set-up at the training ground is excellent and the facilities are very good. I’ve enjoyed working with Tommy Dunne this season, and am looking forward to the future at the club.”

City boss Tommy Dunne: “Graham has been a great signing for us this year, and I think the fact that he has committed his future to us is a sign of the club’s intent. We want to progress and we want to gain promotion back to the Premier Division.”

“There were a number of Premier Division clubs interested in signing Graham, yet he has signed to the club for the next two years. That shows the size of Cork City Football Club and shows that players want to play for this club, which is the most important thing. On behalf of everyone at the club, we are delighted that a player of his talent and potential has committed his the next two years of his career to the club.”
Sponsored Links

kent o'brockman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kent o'brockman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 3:22pm
brillant news johnny,bones of a very decent squad falling into place now.
just because i dont care doesn't mean i don't understand.
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 10:04pm
fantastic news
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic