You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6 craptown fans in terryland last night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 7:19pm
6 fans a sunday night louth playing the day before the main man who runs the buses on hoildays..first not one drogheda fans can laugh we brought more fans to luxembourg than you can bring to dundalk so shut it
Sponsored Links

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 3:29am
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

6 fans a sunday night louth playing the day before the main man who runs the buses on hoildays..first not one drogheda fans can laugh we brought more fans to luxembourg than you can bring to dundalk so shut it
6 fans on a sunday night in terryland 15 fans in bulgaria

oh and i forward was it 12 of you who where at tallaght a few weeks back?

Edited by The Q Man - 29 Jul 2010 at 5:18am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 5:30am
Ye surprised at Dundalk's crowd in Tallaght considering the Drogs tbrought a decent enough amount down
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:09am
drogs are the biggest club in louth
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 6:55am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Ye surprised at Dundalk's crowd in Tallaght considering the Drogs tbrought a decent enough amount down

Notoriously bad travelling support when things are not going well
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:13am
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Notoriously bad travelling support when things are not going well

we have never brought a big crowd to talla, ever

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
DTID View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DTID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:55am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

6 fans on a sunday night in terryland 15 fans in bulgaria

oh and i forward was it 12 of you who where at tallaght a few weeks back?

Do you just sit at home all day on this forum making up numbers?
DTID View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DTID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 7:56am
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

drogs are the biggest club in louth

Embarrassed

Wanna take a stab at my earlier question to ya?
PaddyBourke2 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 8:55am
i've always wanted to know what it was like to just watch an argument and not be involved/the cause of it.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 9:19am
Might I add Dundalk brought more to the Bowl than Drogs. Drogs was a Monday and Dundalk was a Friday game though. Just my input there ;)
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 10:55am
how many home fans were at the game?

what did sadlier say the other night, net gate reciepts were €2500? i think that should be the real talking point, how is a club supposed to survive on that?

superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 1:24pm
Yea so the drog mouths should just have a look at there own home support never mind our away support next time you come to oriel try to more then a mini bus
DTID View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DTID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 5:09pm
I heard the Drogs only had 11.3 fans at their hard fought 2-0 defeat to relegation rivals Bray! Wink
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:04am
Originally posted by DTID DTID wrote:

I heard the Drogs only had 11.3 fans at their hard fought 2-0 defeat to relegation rivals Bray! Wink
Confused

how come you didnt go to luxembourg or bulgaria?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 7:05am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by DTID DTID wrote:

Confused

how come you didnt go to luxembourg or bulgaria?

Confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic