You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJohn Terry, Class Act.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Terry, Class Act.......
    Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 1:58pm
Reading today where that tramp Terry was fined for parking his Bentley in a DISABLED parking spot.  Fookin di*hkead. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 2:14pm
It was on the news earlier FW. All the more reason to hate the c*nt
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 5:37pm
D*ckhead, c*nt, w*nker, I could go on all day about Terry. Oh how I would have loved to see Terry trying to square up to Roy in his heyday, Roy would have kicked the sh*te out of him.

Edited by Jim26 - 19 Mar 2008 at 5:37pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 5:58pm
he symbolises everything wrong with the modern english person in my opinion. I live in London, love it but there is an element of pure w*nkers here too.
Was in a packed west end pub this evening, one of lads in work was accidently bumping into the lad behind him, instead of just stepping away or saying somehing like mate can you stop doing that, the pr*ck started going 'you're getting on my nerves', did the same about an hour later to another mate. Wouldn't mind but he was in a suit and at least 40, complete we-use-to-have-an-empire c*nt.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 6:12pm
what a tramp!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=539397&in_page_id=1770

The footballer, who earns £100,000 a week in his other job as Chelsea captain, was accused of "arrogance" after taking up the disabled parking space for two hours during the meal with his family at a branch of Pizza Express.

The high-street parking bay in Esher, Surrey, is only a few yards from a 50p-an-hour car park.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 6:21pm
God i hate Terry...used to work with a lad who was a "bobby" in london,apparently he arrested him and his mates a fair few times for nickin car radios back in the day, little creamer..

He has evil eyes Embarrassed
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

what a tramp!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=539397&in_page_id=1770

The footballer, who earns £100,000 a week in his other job as Chelsea captain, was accused of "arrogance" after taking up the disabled parking space for two hours during the meal with his family at a branch of Pizza Express.

The high-street parking bay in Esher, Surrey, is only a few yards from a 50p-an-hour car park.

Only down the road from me, is that. I've actuctally walked past Terry a couple of times in my home town (he's lived round here for years). Sickend me to see everyone gawking at him like he's Jesus Christ at the second coming.

"On a bad day we should be good enough to beat Tottenham," said Terry. "No disrespect to them but we have got a lot of talent. I am bitterly disappointed. These chances don't come along very often and it is down to myself, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba to pick people up and get everyone going."

what an arrogant prick Angry
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 8:49pm
Don't g et me started on this fookin tramp.
The man is a fookin disgrace, yet the english media hail him as some sort of warrior
Bondvillain View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2008 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

he symbolises everything wrong with the modern english person in my opinion.

Being a complete and utter arsehole is not, sadly, a trait limited to our neighbours to the east.

After overhearing a luas-accented twit in a suit exclaim that he "made more in his focking tea break than that borman makes in a focking month" in a pub the other night, my suspicions that arseholes are everywhere was confirmed this morning when an able bodied smug shyte in his late 50's (driving a black mercedes estate) took up not one but TWO disabled parking spaces as his car was monstrous & he couldnt park for nuts.

He then hoisted his able bodied fat arse out of his tank, and promptly toddled the 8 steps required to enter Tescos in Stillorgan. 
Using a non-disabled space would have required at least 20 steps, you see, and it looked like rain....Git.

So, in conclusion :

A) Arseholes come with many different passports, &
B) If YOU slap them YOU get nicked. Wheres the justice?

Terry's still undeniably a shytehawk , tho.  
Forza Verde!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2008 at 2:54am
lads there is a book called freakenomics which i recommend .

some mad stuff in there but there is one example of a fella who left his job in corporate america to suply donuts to companies in new york , he would drop the donuts there in the morning and come back int he evening and collect the dollars from the jar, basically trusting everyone to pay for their donut. he stopped delivering to top floors beacase none of the directors ever contributed. just like our fat merc driving friend and mr terry , they felt they didnt have to play by the rules .

it says alot about this type of person...
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2008 at 6:11pm
picture in the paper today of terry consoling gallas after arsenal game but about 1 yard away was ashley cole fist in the air waving it in gallas face, basically rubbing it in. classy bloke!
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

picture in the paper today of terry consoling gallas after arsenal game but about 1 yard away was ashley cole fist in the air waving it in gallas face, basically rubbing it in. classy bloke!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

c**t.
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic