You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yaya Toure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 11:08am
2 absolute eejits (Toure and his agent)
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:22pm
If you read the interview and scroll over the Toure throwing out the toys bits he makes some interesting points. 

His agent is hilarious, £1 salary Clapand  a £1million appearance fee per game 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:39pm
Haven't actually read the full interview. Will search for it now on google.
The whole thing stinks of a total lack of class from Toure and his agent. He was lucky to get a one year contract extension this time last year, I'd have let him go then. He was happy to sign that contract then and work for another year under the evil racist Guardiola.
He then had a good send off from everyone, making statements like he'll be back at City one day, and then a few weeks later comes out with these crazy claims. You'd have to wonder what goes through his head. What's he hoping to achieve?

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:43pm
It looks like ego and the modern day willingness to resort to claiming prejudice for outcomes which could be explained in many different ways.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 8:51am
Kompany on Yaya Comments : "I've never heard that much rubbish in my life."
Kevin De Bruyne on Yaya's claims: “I never saw something, it would be weird if the trainer was racist - with all the black guys in our team. So, I don’t know what Yaya said or if it’s wrongly written or exaggerated. When you don’t play there’s always something you try to find."
"We had the best season ever, so in the end the coach took the right decision to play with the team who played a lot. So, this year the trainer probably thought he [Yaya] wasn’t doing enough, wasn’t fit enough. I’ve never seen something racist at the club, ever."
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 9:13am
No need to even print the above Baggio.

Whitey having to defend himself against false (racist) claims from chip on the shoulder millionaire black footballer - Davids, Evra, Adebayor, Balotelli, Yaya and on and on
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

No need to even print the above Baggio.

Whitey having to defend himself against false (racist) claims from chip on the shoulder millionaire black footballer - Davids, Evra, Adebayor, Balotelli, Yaya and on and on

Wow, Davids claim was backed up by another person at that board meeting. Cruyff said the only reason he was there was because he was black. Davids came out and said Cruyff isn't a racist person and it was an unfortunate remark.

While I hate Evra, it was still proven what Suarez said to him.

Spurs fans singing chants about Adebayor's dad washing elephants could definitely be perceived as racist especially if you were on the receiving end.

Balotelli was on the receiving end of lots of vile racist abuse in Italy, look at the banner his own fans held up a few weeks ago, "My captain has Italian blood" responding to the rumours of Mancini making him his vice captain.

That comment is up there with the most racist I've seen on this site.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 10:36am

Davids - I was referring to his claims at Euro96 when he was sent home after accusing Hiddink of being racist.

Evra - again for his behaviour in South Africa, nothing to do with Suarez.

Adebayor and Balotelli are both just kunts.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic