Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO all Chelsea 'followers'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 12:55am
If we were to follow gerks way of thinking we should also educate black people about shamrock and their fans.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sponsored Links

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 1:15am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Most Rovers supporters at WHL last year spoke about how they got on with the spurs fans before and after the game in the local pubs too. I don't recall hearing any anti-irish stuff at that game.

you never visit the LOI section was reports from members of been called spud *****rs by the WHL support
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 3:17am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

this forum has gone bananas lately, Ger for someone with an english club tatood on your arm your hatred for the epl really is pathetic!

Who does he support?

I got a Liverpool tattoo on my arm when I was 16. I was a deluded barstooler back then
It will be coming off fairly soon when I get a cheap price for itThumbs%20Up
any chance of  apic of it so i can see your gun show ?

SoonThumbs%20Up

BUMP
Ahh heya!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 12:30pm
Ger, let me put it to you this way -
There's still a sizable minority of Nazi's in Germany today. Why are you staying in Berlin before the Euros?! Why aren't you giving out about them considering what they did to the world with their views, which to nazi's today are still relevant lines of thinking.
You are effectively saying any Irish person who supports Chelsea is an idiot simply because an element of their support are backward thinking Brits who still think they have an empire and rule the world. I would hazard a guess that every single club in Britain has supporters who think like that.

Long term members of this forum know you have this agenda against Irish people supporting British clubs. You are worst than Heather Mills here, you don't have a leg to stand on. You actually have a Liverpool tattoo on your arm so you've basically got one arm, a torso and a plank for a brain...and a small Mickey if you listen to the girls from college too!!!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 12:37pm

There's still a sizable minority of Nazi's in Germany today. Why are you staying in Berlin before the Euros?! Why aren't you giving out about them considering what they did to the world with their views, which to nazi's today are still relevant lines of thinking.
You are effectively saying any Irish person who supports Chelsea is an idiot simply because an element of their support are backward thinking Brits who still think they have an empire and rule the world. I would hazard a guess that every single club in Britain has supporters who think like that.

Long term members of this forum know you have this agenda against Irish people supporting British clubs. You are worst than Heather Mills here, you don't have a leg to stand on. You actually have a Liverpool tattoo on your arm so you've basically got one arm, a torso and a plank for a brain...and a small Mickey if you listen to the girls from college too!!!
Let the mud-slinging commenceClapClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 12:51pm

heard a few fellas chanting something about potatoes at WHL for the rovers game but it was harmless , have been to millwall loads of times now and in the boozers around the stadium , loads of people heard my accent and no one said a word , they were just happy i was there cheering for millwall and i was in a rough part of the ground with lads lifted near where i was but it was all fine. been to chelsea and never saw a bit of bother , my cousin goes all the time and i never heard bad reports from him about anti-irishness amongst fans

at the end of the day these are football teams , you can say that some have loyalist links but FFS they are in england , why wouldnt they ?? i'm sure there are scumbags going to rovers games, in fact i know there are , most of them are on here LOLWink
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

heard a few fellas chanting something about potatoes at WHL for the rovers game but it was harmless , have been to millwall loads of times now and in the boozers around the stadium , loads of people heard my accent and no one said a word , they were just happy i was there cheering for millwall and i was in a rough part of the ground with lads lifted near where i was but it was all fine. been to chelsea and never saw a bit of bother , my cousin goes all the time and i never heard bad reports from him about anti-irishness amongst fans

at the end of the day these are football teams , you can say that some have loyalist links but FFS they are in england , why wouldnt they ?? i'm sure there are scumbags going to rovers games, in fact i know there are , most of them are on here LOLWink

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 1:17pm
Ask anyone over 50 and they ll tell you everton were the original irish team in liverpool with bohs as their feeder club in the 1890s.liverpool were founded by a member of the orange lodge.liverpool only started bringing in irish players ince the late 60s which coincided later with their successful period which explains their large irish fanbase.united and everton had irish players 70 years before liverpool so if the gerk is z liverpool fan i wouldnt be attacking chelsea
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 6:19pm

few of them nazis also support shamrock too, plenty of pictures of them on the net!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Went to West Ham against Wigan last year and we were in with fairly hardcore supporters near the away fans but didn't feel particularly bothered.They were directing all their hatred to the Wigan fans though! Been to the away end at the Den though which was pretty intimadating. Were kept our mouths shut in the way on the train because we were worried what the Millwall fans would make of our accents

while millwall have their "hooligan" reputation, they have always had good irish links, strong irish community in south east london. why they even had a certain mr.dunphy play there !
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 6:29pm
im an irish chelsea fan and have gone to my fair share of chelsea matches home and away and never had a problem,the closest things so far was a while back at fratton park when one fella on his own started to sing an anti-ira song(not anti-irish) but it didnt catch on with anyone.so its clearly a small minority.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ask anyone over 50 and they ll tell you everton were the original irish team in liverpool with bohs as their feeder club in the 1890s.liverpool were founded by a member of the orange lodge.liverpool only started bringing in irish players ince the late 60s which coincided later with their successful period which explains their large irish fanbase.united and everton had irish players 70 years before liverpool so if the gerk is z liverpool fan i wouldnt be attacking chelsea

so my mother's (51) family who are RC of irish decent who lived in liverpool and are all red will tell you that? absolute bs
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 9:01pm
if Everton had won all those league titles and euro cups they would hav a large support instead of Liverpool over here... its bandwagoning...big Irish community in Coventry ... few of their fans here and you know why
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 11:36pm
Paul McGrath supports Chelsea
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 6:58am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Paul McGrath supports Chelsea
excessive drinking does effect the brain in fairness..Wink
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

so my mother's (51) family who are RC of irish decent who lived in liverpool and are all red will tell you that? absolute bs

absolute bs my hole!! I was talking about the Irish fanbase in Ireland not England and gave a 100% factual reason for Liverpools large support in this country which has only come years and years later. Its no concidence Liverpool didnt have Irish players for nearly 3/4 of a century and Everton did. Seen as the city of liverpool is one of the most ethnically irish cities in England, its no surprise thered be some families with Irish descent that d ve started supporting Liverpool but the majority of Irish would ve supported the club that was playing Irish players since the 1890s.

Edited by irishmufc - 10 Aug 2012 at 8:36pm
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 9:14pm
Can we merge this with "The morally outraged anti-
Irish thread"
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Can we merge this with "The morally outraged anti-
Irish thread"

Good idea, there is nothing more anti Irish than Irish lads being morally outraged by their God given divine allegiance to an English club being questioned. (By other Irish lads)

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic