You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 3:26pm
Yeah. Little known fact is that South African apartheid was based on laws in place in Queensland. Until 1967 'abos' were classified as flora and fauna and to be honest, things haven't got much better.

Great online Australian magazine called the 'New Matilda'. Incredibly backward country,
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 3:56pm
You should go just to see how these 'Abos' behave. You think pikeys are bad....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Could not justify going to Israel. I'd feel I'd be supporting their militarism and apartheid policies and it wouldn't sit well with me.
For similar reasons I wouldn't want to holiday in Turkey due to their treatment of the Kurds and other minorities.

To be honest, that's the exact reason I want to go. I find Israel and its treatment of Palestinians (among other things) so morally reprehensible and barbaric, that I want to go and confirm for myself that I'm spot on with what I'm continuously banging on about.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

and racist post of the year goes to..........

What odds this being removed?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

and racist post of the year goes to..........

What odds this being removed?

How is making a comment about their behaviour racist?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 5:15pm
So racial stereotyping isn't racist?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:45pm
I watched the 3 part Al Jazeera documentary (I think it's a good few years old) on the Yom Kippur War over the last day or so, it was absolutely brilliant.

I've always had a fascination about The Vietnam War, but lately I've watched a good few online documentaries on The Yom Kippur War, The 6 Day War and what happened those Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972 etc all were gripping viewing to say the least. 

How The Mossad operated really intrigued me, what happened in Norway was a shock mind as prior to that they seemed immune to making mistakes. 

Any hidden gem books or documentaries out there anyone could let me know about, as you would rarely if ever see anything about these events on TV.

Edited by Green Devil - 20 Feb 2019 at 12:06am
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I watched the 3 part Al Jazeera documentary (I think it's a good few years old) on the Yom Kippur War over the last day or so, it was absolutely brilliant.

I've always had a fascination about The Vietnam War, but lately I've watched a good few online documentaries on The Yom Kippur War, The 6 Day War and what happened those Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972 etc all were gripping viewing to say the least. 

How The Mossad operated really intrigued me, what happened in Norway was a shock mind as prior to that they seemed immune to making mistakes. 

Any hidden gem books or documentaries out there anyone could let me know about, as you would rarely if ever see anything about these events on TV.

Book by David Yallop “To the Ends of the Earth”
The hunt for Carlos “The Jackal”
Very good read.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic