You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG DIRECTORY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YBIG DIRECTORY
    Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:47am
Just a quick taut and maybe its covered in a prev thread,if so can a mod delete this thread.

HAS YBIG STARTED A THREAD FOR ITS MEMBERS TO ADVERTISE THEIR SERVICES IE TRADESMEN,SHOPS,BUSINESS ETC SO THAT IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY SERVICES THEY CAN CHECK ON THE SITE AND GIVE THE WORK/BUSINESS ETC TO SOMEONE ON THE SITE?MAYBE IN RETURN THEY COULD OFFER BETTER RATES/DISCOUNTS IF THE BUSINESS COMES THRU YBIG?

just an idea from my local gaa club and its worked.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:48am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

Just a quick taut and maybe its covered in a prev thread,if so can a mod delete this thread.

HAS YBIG STARTED A THREAD FOR ITS MEMBERS TO ADVERTISE THEIR SERVICES IE TRADESMEN,SHOPS,BUSINESS ETC SO THAT IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY SERVICES THEY CAN CHECK ON THE SITE AND GIVE THE WORK/BUSINESS ETC TO SOMEONE ON THE SITE?MAYBE IN RETURN THEY COULD OFFER BETTER RATES/DISCOUNTS IF THE BUSINESS COMES THRU YBIG?

YesThumbs%20Up
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:52am
thanks criostoir.can you pop it up again to see it.

thanks

eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:01am
http://www.ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15085

here ya go mate this what ur looking for
G'WAN YBIG
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:20pm
Bet there are a few rent boys who will jump at the chance to advertise their wears. As for meself I can definately tell woman if their ass looks to big in this or that...and I'm pretty reasonable.
There are friendlier places to drink.
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:21pm

Turn off the fcuking cap lock ffs.

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Ouch Jaysus, must have had a bad day
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

i alwys tell the kids that if you have nothing good to say then dont say anything at all.

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:14pm

i alwys tell the kids that if you have nothing good to say then dont say anything at all.

I suppose you shout that at them too Bambi. LOLLOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic