New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Birds whoa are still good mates with there ex's???

Birds whoa are still good mates with there ex's???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:49pm
Jesus christ what have i started here??? ConfusedBig%20smileLOL

Put the foot down and aired my opinions..... think were the better for it. Interestingly enough when i said "ah i was talking to my ex a few weeks ago and she wanted to meet up", my bird was like what would you want to do that for?Confused Her situation is different apparently!!!...... Anyway things are good.... Thank You YBIG universe for allowing me to ventThumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:52pm
Yeah double standards zizu, fair play for sorting it out, you did the right thing. I think sasa hit the nail on the head earlier when she said every situation is different. 
criostoir Óg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:03pm

Jesus christ what have i started here??? ConfusedBig%20smileLOL

Put the foot down and aired my opinions..... think were the better for it. Interestingly enough when i said "ah i was talking to my ex a few weeks ago and she wanted to meet up", my bird was like what would you want to do that for?Confused Her situation is different apparently!!!...... Anyway things are good.... Thank You YBIG universe for allowing me to ventThumbs%20Up
It won't be once he's tied to a tree in sixmilecross Thumbs%20Up
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:48am
lads i am coming late to this one but over the last few years my bird would go out and meet her ex about once or twice a year , i never gave a feck .
yer man is married now.

i never meet any exes as i cut off all ties with those hard-nosed bitches..LOL

i have to say i agree with what sasa said , fellas often have ulterior motives. but also neil is right , i have a good few friends who are girls and there no real agenda there at all only to have the craic when we meet up..

Babysis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:29am

lads i am coming late to this one but over the last few years my bird would go out and meet her ex about once or twice a year , i never gave a feck .
yer man is married now.

i have to say i agree with what sasa said , fellas often have ulterior motives. but also neil is right , i have a good few friends who are girls and there no real agenda there at all only to have the craic when we meet up..

I agree with Neil. Alot of my friends are fellas , in fact 2 of my best mates are fellas and there is nothing and has never been anything going on between any of us. It's just friendship as Neil says. 

But I also agree with Sasa that alot of other fellas I have known could never get their head round the idea of being mates with a bird as they only saw it as a means to getting their end away. I guess it depends on the guy  
First Commander-Galway Regatta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:31am

i think it is almost impossible for a bloke and a girl to be just friends. One of them always wants more even if it is unsaid. Anyway here's another question for the lads and girls here.

Q: Would you only go on a date with someone unless you actually wanted it to go somewhere in the relationship sense or would you go out with someone just to see? I would never go on a date with a girl unless i actually wanted to go out with her full time. What I mean is I would never go out with a girl that i wasnt really into. Are most people like this or would you go out with someone even if you werent into them that much?

Yeah, definately. Did last week and prob will again.

That said i'm a horrible bastard at the best of times.
criostoir Óg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

yer man is married now.

I agree with Neil. Alot of my friends are fellas , in fact 2 of my best mates are fellas and there is nothing and has never been anything going on between any of us. It's just friendship as Neil says. 

But I also agree with Sasa that alot of other fellas I have known could never get their head round the idea of being mates with a bird as they only saw it as a means to getting their end away. I guess it depends on the guy  

Sounds like your talking about a 3some there babysis Wink
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Babysis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

yer man is married now.

Jesus no wayShocked LOL Mates is mates and nothing more Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:53am
YOu have just shattered my dreams there babysis 
Babysis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:28am
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

YOu have just shattered my dreams there babysis 

I doubt that somehow Neil LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:10am

yer man is married now.

I see that you did not rule out the idea of a 3some, just ruled it out with 2 mates :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:21am
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

yer man is married now.

I see that you did not rule out the idea of a 3some, just ruled it out with 2 mates :)

So says the "resident lecher" Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:32am
Only after your daughter hornet.  :)
The Boy Z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Theres no point in being friends with an ex Thumbs%20Down unless you are a canny young man and think you might get a ride out of it Thumbs%20Up
Daz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Theres no point in being friends with an ex Thumbs%20Down unless you are a canny young man and think you might get a ride out of it Thumbs%20Up

Friends with benifets

the 3 word every bloke loves to here
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345