You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Birds whoa are still good mates with there ex's???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Birds whoa are still good mates with there ex's???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:38pm
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:49pm
Jesus christ what have i started here??? ConfusedBig%20smileLOL

Put the foot down and aired my opinions..... think were the better for it. Interestingly enough when i said "ah i was talking to my ex a few weeks ago and she wanted to meet up", my bird was like what would you want to do that for?Confused Her situation is different apparently!!!...... Anyway things are good.... Thank You YBIG universe for allowing me to ventThumbs%20Up
Clap
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:52pm
Yeah double standards zizu, fair play for sorting it out, you did the right thing. I think sasa hit the nail on the head earlier when she said every situation is different. 
AKA pedantic kunt
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Jesus christ what have i started here??? ConfusedBig%20smileLOL

Put the foot down and aired my opinions..... think were the better for it. Interestingly enough when i said "ah i was talking to my ex a few weeks ago and she wanted to meet up", my bird was like what would you want to do that for?Confused Her situation is different apparently!!!...... Anyway things are good.... Thank You YBIG universe for allowing me to ventThumbs%20Up
Clap
It won't be once he's tied to a tree in sixmilecross Thumbs%20Up
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:48am
lads i am coming late to this one but over the last few years my bird would go out and meet her ex about once or twice a year , i never gave a feck .
yer man is married now.

i never meet any exes as i cut off all ties with those hard-nosed bitches..LOL

i have to say i agree with what sasa said , fellas often have ulterior motives. but also neil is right , i have a good few friends who are girls and there no real agenda there at all only to have the craic when we meet up..

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:29am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

lads i am coming late to this one but over the last few years my bird would go out and meet her ex about once or twice a year , i never gave a feck .
yer man is married now.

i have to say i agree with what sasa said , fellas often have ulterior motives. but also neil is right , i have a good few friends who are girls and there no real agenda there at all only to have the craic when we meet up..

I agree with Neil. Alot of my friends are fellas , in fact 2 of my best mates are fellas and there is nothing and has never been anything going on between any of us. It's just friendship as Neil says. 

But I also agree with Sasa that alot of other fellas I have known could never get their head round the idea of being mates with a bird as they only saw it as a means to getting their end away. I guess it depends on the guy  
First Commander-Galway Regatta
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

i think it is almost impossible for a bloke and a girl to be just friends. One of them always wants more even if it is unsaid. Anyway here's another question for the lads and girls here.

Q: Would you only go on a date with someone unless you actually wanted it to go somewhere in the relationship sense or would you go out with someone just to see? I would never go on a date with a girl unless i actually wanted to go out with her full time. What I mean is I would never go out with a girl that i wasnt really into. Are most people like this or would you go out with someone even if you werent into them that much?

Yeah, definately. Did last week and prob will again.

That said i'm a horrible bastard at the best of times.
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

yer man is married now.

I agree with Neil. Alot of my friends are fellas , in fact 2 of my best mates are fellas and there is nothing and has never been anything going on between any of us. It's just friendship as Neil says. 

But I also agree with Sasa that alot of other fellas I have known could never get their head round the idea of being mates with a bird as they only saw it as a means to getting their end away. I guess it depends on the guy  

Sounds like your talking about a 3some there babysis Wink
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

yer man is married now.

Jesus no wayShocked LOL Mates is mates and nothing more Clap
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:53am
YOu have just shattered my dreams there babysis 
AKA pedantic kunt
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:28am
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

YOu have just shattered my dreams there babysis 

I doubt that somehow Neil LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:10am

yer man is married now.

I see that you did not rule out the idea of a 3some, just ruled it out with 2 mates :)
AKA pedantic kunt
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:21am
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

yer man is married now.

I see that you did not rule out the idea of a 3some, just ruled it out with 2 mates :)

So says the "resident lecher" Wink
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:32am
Only after your daughter hornet.  :)
AKA pedantic kunt
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Theres no point in being friends with an ex Thumbs%20Down unless you are a canny young man and think you might get a ride out of it Thumbs%20Up
Theres only one sport that matters..
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Theres no point in being friends with an ex Thumbs%20Down unless you are a canny young man and think you might get a ride out of it Thumbs%20Up

Friends with benifets

the 3 word every bloke loves to here
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic