You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help Needed - Renault Megane Repairs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Needed - Renault Megane Repairs
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:36am

I'm having an absolute nitemare with my Megane. Took it to a mechanic who told me he can't fix it and that I need to refer to to a Renault Dealer. The reason I went to him was because I didn't want to go to Renault cos they charge a fooking fortune!

Basically there are 2 faults:
ECU fault wiring malfunction and Fuel Pressure wiring fault.

Does anyone know what the craic is with these and if they are likely to break the bank?
It's a walk-off!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:41am
hairdressers car anyway, ghostie it off a cliff would be the best thing to do Thumbs%20Up
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:43am

I've been thinking of that for a while. Worst car ever Angry

It's a walk-off!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:45am
go a bit easier on the right foot lad
u must be a raker
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by zoolander zoolander wrote:

I'm having an absolute nitemare with my Megane. Took it to a mechanic who told me he can't fix it and that I need to refer to to a Renault Dealer. The reason I went to him was because I didn't want to go to Renault cos they charge a fooking fortune!

Basically there are 3 faults:
ECU fault wiring malfunction and Fuel Pressure wiring fault....plus it's as ugly as f*ck

Does anyone know what the craic is with these and if they are likely to break the bank?
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:50am

zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:53am

Its got sentimental beauty Hornet!

It's a walk-off!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 11:01am

Have you tried putting the brick on the accelerator?

mise6.8.73 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mise6.8.73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 5:07pm

may i suggest torching it?drop it over to my certain northside dub suburb beside the airport and it could easily be arranged.these cars are notoriously troublesome espec electrics....AND FRENCH like that other koont,gaa wannabe.

Fai l To Pepare,Prepare To Fai l.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 5:12pm
Renault parts have to be ordered from France. No irishman should own one of them cars as the parts take ages to come over.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 5:20pm
bloody french
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 5:31pm
the reason the mechanic couldnt do it is because renaults dont use traditional car bits its all about electricity with them in all essence its f**ked
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:59am

one thing to fix a renault, matches and petrol french bucket of sh*t, sorry for your troubles dude but they are the worst car on the market along with citroen and peugeot!

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:10am
french cars are utter pants
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:27am

Worst decision of my life getting that f*cking car. Got one quote which was over a grand and getting another one today. Matches, petrol and my insurance companys phone number is the best solution yet!

It's a walk-off!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic