You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back Problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Pretty sure its sciatica that I have

Lower back pain that goes down my leg and into my left foot

Have found a good few different stretches to do online, does it just go away itself eventually?

Did you get a scan? I had the exact same symptoms in my mid 20's and my disc had actually slipped. It was sitting on the nerve going in to my leg which was causing the shooting pains down my left leg and back pain. I was going to a physio with it for months before I ended up in an ambulance and the scan then showed that it had been slipped for months. I needed surgery but thankfully made a full recovery.

If I were you - I'd get the MRI scan done and take it from there. It could be just sciatica, could be a partial slip of the disc that will correct itself over time, but think a scan is the only way you'll properly find out
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 4:13pm
No, haven't had a scan but will get that arranged!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic