FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedfa cup final

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Topic: fa cup final
    Posted: 19 May 2007 at 4:06am
I reckon United have the edge on Chelsea today, but I hope they get beaten. Loads of injuriy worries for chelsea and they dont seem to have much on the bench if they need to change it.

I reckon United have the edge on Chelsea today, but I hope they get beaten. Loads of injuriy worries for chelsea and they dont seem to have much on the bench if they need to change it.
Ah Shadaapa You Face!

Ah Shadaapa You Face!
Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 1:16am
was glad to see united beaten tesyerday. Was a crap game with negative football but glad to see ronaldo not perform on a big stage again. Worlds best player my a*se!
shakira View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 4:14am
Nice spelling of yesterday , count.
It was'nt a good game. However that was down to chelsea. played 6 at the back. Moaninho said he was afraid of uniteds counter attacks so he just did'nt go forward. Most negative team ever. They are a 500 million pound Bolton without the flair !!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 5:27am
united are negative aswell. both teams just afraid to lose and had 11 men behind the ball every time they didnt have possesion. Delighted united didnt win as otherwise divers like ronaldo the 'big match' player would have an even bigger head than he does already.  
shakira View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:15am
I think you'll find that the biggest dive of the game was robben !! And as  for that cnut drogba. There is no bigger diver.
Should be punishable by death !!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 4:05pm

I'd agree with Count, both teams equally culpable on the day, you couldn't separate them in terms of mediocrity.  22 internationals on show, The current World's Greatest Player (my hole) and 2 Managers who didn't have the courage or inclination to give the likes of Rooney (at least he tried to make a few things happen) or Joe Cole a bit of license to win the bloody game.  My first ever Cup Final to watch was 1972, this was far and away the worst of the 36 (plus replays when they still happened).  At least in Snooker the referee can call a halt and re-rack and I didn't care who won in the end.  Shocking it was.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic