Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

da town and pats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: da town and pats
    Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:25pm
one of the best 0-0's iv seen in a long time, really enjoyable game i thought, could have gone either way i thought

pats should have been down to 10 men in first half when kelly was take out of it be a flying karate kick but the ref deemed it legal!! Confused

overall even firsthalf with nothing in it

second half much better, in fairness to williams he got dogs abuse, not sure why dont think he deserved it, but may have played on his mind for the best chance of the match!! thru 1 on 1 with keeper and missed, what a save although against any other team i think he would have squared it for easy tap in, we then had 2 0r 3 great chances to win it but it wasnt to be, draw fair result imo

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:38pm
DG, didnt make it to kennedys at all, hardly even made to to kick off in time, but i hope you found your way, cya next round of fixtures

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 6:50am
was a good game alright, plenty of chances.
Dundalk had plenty of opportunities to score but we should have scored with williams 1 on 1.
thought the ref had a nightmare (i'm sick of saying that every week) couldn't see the challenge properly that your talking about Shoco so cant comment on it.

The linesman in front us was useless too and we could possibly had a peno at the end although im not 100% sure.

As good as the match was the best part was when the 2 dundalk defenders went to take the free at the same time and kicked each other and fell over
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 6:57am
ha yeah that was hatswell and miller, they were giving each other a good f**king off after it!!

i think it was mulcahy that had the tackle, it was right in front of the dundalk dugout, ref ended up booking our player for arguing, looked like a straigh red from where i was standing!!

DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 11:15am
i thought it was a good hard tackle by mulcahy but will have to see it on mns. actually thought of it as 2 points dropped. apart from a 10min spell from dunsalk in the 2nd half, i thought we were the better team. in saying that, could have easily finished level with williams chance (how the fcuk did he miss) and the dundalk header (if it was either side of rogers, it was in)

kennedys is a decent pub.
cup champions
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 6:54pm
watched it on MNS, i still think it was a red, he was completely off the ground, you have no control and its dangerous, if it was a dundalk player that done it im sure hed have been sent off

when you see what we got red cards for last season and then the 2 incidents against rovers and then pats you can understand why im annoyed at this

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic