Topic ClosedGer Rowe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ger Rowe
    Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 4:26am
FFS Ger, what's the story??  Very talented player but a bit to learn clearly.......

Shamrock Rovers have removed want-away striker Ger Rowe from the transfer list after the player declined all formal offers from interested clubs.

In a statement released by the Dublin club on Thursday night, Rovers chairman Jonathan Roche said: 'Despite the fact that Ger told us he doesn't want to play for Shamrock Rovers anymore and is willing to go 'anywhere', he has rejected every opportunity to leave.

'This series of events puts the club in an invidious position, but we have no option other than removing his name from the transfer list.'

Shamrock Rovers manager Pat Sculy added: 'The most disappointing aspect is that the player tried to force the club to release him on a free transfer.

'Ger's behaviour and disrespect towards the club and also to the board has made it near as nigh-on impossible for him to be involved in the first team squad again.

'Ger signed a new, three-year contract last July and Shamrock Rovers is a very professional football club. We honour all our contracts.'

'But the player also has to honour that contract until we receive an offer that we're happy with. In the meantime the player will be training with underage teams.

Scully added: 'The perception may be that Shamrock Rovers doesn't have as much money as some clubs, but we will not be bullied by any football club or any player.'

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 5:41am

Seems like a bit of a looper. Deserves to be training with the youths - fair play Scully

The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 6:57am
Was very disappointed when i heard rowe wanted to leave but after hearing all that, what the f**k is goin on, sounds like looper alrite, good enough for him training with the youths. He should know better than to mess around with scully
ernesto guevara View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 3:50pm
Ger Rowe is now a Seagull, we'll take all the loopers we can get, 3 teams relagated this year we need everyone we can get.
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 3:58pm
It's all about setting your sights high there EG!

Will Delaney be a big loss?

Edited by GerKeano - 28 Feb 2008 at 3:59pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 4:41pm
Rowe's an excellent player Ernesto, it's a shame the way it all ended at Rovers. I reckon he'll do well for yiz.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2008 at 9:49am
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

It's all about setting your sights high there EG!

Will Delaney be a big loss?

Huge loss in my opinion Ger,We havn't got much hight in the squad and he was a great target man for corners and set-pieces.Was shocked when he signed for us last season anyway, defo could do a job for one of the big Dublin clubs.
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2008 at 9:51am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Rowe's an excellent player Ernesto, it's a shame the way it all ended at Rovers. I reckon he'll do well for yiz.

I hope your right Freewheeler, with him having played already with Myler hopefully they can settle in quick.fingers crossed.

Edited by ernesto guevara - 29 Feb 2008 at 9:52am
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Seems like a bit of a looper. Deserves to be training with the youths - fair play Scully

What tripe are you talking.

Scully trains Tallaght IT aswelll ...ridiculous
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic