You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Had a Macedonia in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 9:27am
IceBhoy! LOL
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 12:59pm
"had 5 voicemail messages from hertz lookin for the poxy corsa"
LOL

As if Hertz were acting unreasonably looking for their car LOL

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 1:27pm
LOL  Only heard about this about a month ago great story
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 1:33pm
Only just seen this tread now craicing story
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 2:35pm
I am sure there was a follow up from Icy " I had to pay £660 to them , I tell you it's the last time I use that company " LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 3:51pm
Myself and Saint Tom had a beer or two with IceBhoy and his missus on Albufeira the time of the Gibralter game. We decided that that moment was the optimum time to mention this event.... did you hear about the Irish fan that rented the car and lost it etc etc.... His missus was horrified that someone could get so drunk and lose a car. Little did she know the culprit was at next to her. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Myself and Saint Tom had a beer or two with IceBhoy and his missus on Albufeira the time of the Gibralter game. We decided that that moment was the optimum time to mention this event.... did you hear about the Irish fan that rented the car and lost it etc etc.... His missus was horrified that someone could get so drunk and lose a car. Little did she know the culprit was at next to her. 
Brilliant LOL

Never mind her being horrified, I'd say his face must have been a picture while you were talking about it (while he was no doubt saying under his breath 'ffs Sham, don't you dare say it was me!'). LOLLOLLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:59pm
This deserves a bump 1 of the best stories have seen in here
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:18am
LOL

Edited by deise316 - 17 Aug 2017 at 8:30pm
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 2:02pm
Thanks for bumping this. Best lunch time read I have had in ages ClapLOL
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 5:04pm
Class stuff from Iceboy. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 11:43pm
IceBhoy has some legendary stories

Was it him that ended up in a gaff on an away trip (a far way one) and someone ended uop coming back and sacrificing a goat? The lads had to drink its blood and all  Shocked
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:13am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

IceBhoy has some legendary stories

Was it him that ended up in a gaff on an away trip (a far way one) and someone ended uop coming back and sacrificing a goat? The lads had to drink its blood and all  Shocked

It wasn't a gaff it was a wedding himself and his mate stumbled upon in Armenia.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 2:42pm
Was in the Armenia away thread, has that been deleted ?

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic