You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joey Ndo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:49pm
Class Act
Sponsored Links

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 9:20pm
Is he still living in Mayo? Thought he'd eventually get involved in LOI managment. One of the LOI GOAT. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 8:41am
Just reading this thread.

The guy is vilified on Page 1 and then praised towards the end of P1 and onto P2 LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Just reading this thread.

The guy is vilified on Page 1 and then praised towards the end of P1 and onto P2 LOL

Our very own DamoGUFC is interviewing him on Fri!

DamoGUFC View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 9:33am
All going to plan so If any of ye have any questions for him, I'd be happy to ask him. LOL

Edited by DamoGUFC - 15 Mar 2021 at 9:34am
Galway United,
My love,
My passion,
My Life.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 9:39am
Ask him what he got up to after the Square that day 

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 5:16pm
Or who the 5 ladies in question were?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

he is my alltime hated loi player, the **** left us for shels at the height of the rivalry, comes back spends a year and half refusing to play for us at �3k a week scratching his bollox in the stands and then recovers mirculously to join rovers on loan (despite the fact several doctors at pats verified he had no injury) and then declares it was the love of his life to sign for bohs. what a dirtbag of the highest order, i wish aids upon him (by the sounds of the skank train that follows him around) i wouldnt be suprised. he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.

ConfusedOuchLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic