You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benicassim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:46pm

I've been to the Benicassim festival a few times. Defo do not consider camping unless you absolutely hate yourself, it's ridiculously hot. The town of Beni has a good few hotels so book one of them. If availability is hard to come by then stay in Oropesa which is close enough. There are loads of bus transfers that run to and from the gig regularly. I would definitely recommend it anyway. 

El Puto Amo
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Giving this a bump as considering head over to Spain for a festival next year. Anyone been to benicassim since opening post was made

Looks like best option is fly to Barcelona or Valencia and travel from their. Thinking of booking an apartment or hotel as not sure camping in that heat was be so pleasant

Mad Cool is only in it’s 3rd year but already it is attracting major acts. We were looking at going to see Pearl Jam somewhere on their European tour and when they were announced as the headliners on the first night it was a no brainer. Tickets were €160 for the 3 days which is great value. They may be about €180 now as they were cheaper when first released. If you are looking up this festival just be careful to ensure you are looking at current information. They are apparently changing venue this year so keep that in mind if looking at hotels. The link below has the line up so far. There are a load of bands to be added yet including at least one headliner on the Friday.

Mad Cool Festival line up so far

Have looked about mad cool as well as has got a really good line-up but at the minute information on location etc is limited. Mixed reviews on it from last year too

Have seen a few from that line-up before too so will wait too see who else announced for benicassim before making up my mind
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 2:21pm
Reckon I might do the Isle of Wight just cos it's close and a decent line up so far but if you are going somewhere from Ireland then you'd be wanting Europe for guaranteed sun !
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Reckon I might do the Isle of Wight just cos it's close and a decent line up so far but if you are going somewhere from Ireland then you'd be wanting Europe for guaranteed sun !

Yeah chances are this be only holiday during the summer so be wanting some sun. Add in decent music and cheap drink and we be onto a winner
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic