You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite hangover food?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2023 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Domino’s is great when hungover. Can pick at it throughout the rest of the evening after the first attempt.
I’m aware that it’s absolute sh*te tho and I would never order it when not hungover.

Last weekend I was f**ked coming home from the pub at 3am I decide to order €37 worth of stuff. I fell asleep by the time it came driver rang once but just drove off the **** couldn't even just leave it at the front door and send me a text.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2023 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It's one of those days today.

So tired and fatigued and just want to eat my out of it.

Chicken and sweetcorn soup
Crispy chilli beef
Yung chow rice

.you are welcome
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 2:19am
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Domino’s is great when hungover. Can pick at it throughout the rest of the evening after the first attempt.
I’m aware that it’s absolute sh*te tho and I would never order it when not hungover.

Last weekend I was f**ked coming home from the pub at 3am I decide to order €37 worth of stuff. I fell asleep by the time it came driver rang once but just drove off the **** couldn't even just leave it at the front door and send me a text.

LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 12:24am
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

My normal routine is to bring 3 kebab wraps home with me. 1 for when I get in, one for the morning and one to hide which will be found sometime late afternoon. Similar situation to above, but I didn't get a chance to grab my kebabs on the way home, ended up ordering 6 on justeat, fell asleep and woke up to a few missed calls. Went to front door expecting to see them at the door but nothing. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic