You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor Final

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by hopper hopper wrote:

stacy gone Shocked any one see the joe lad with his head on cheryls jabs? jammy coont

Wot a joke, have no interest in it but she was the most talented out of the lot of em!!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

stacy gone Shocked any one see the joe lad with his head on cheryls jabs? jammy coont

Wot a joke, have no interest in it but she was the most talented out of the lot of em!!
Ye have no interest but happen to know she was most talented???................gwan outta that Podger.......ye love it!!!!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:33pm

He wouldnt have even appreciated it.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

He wouldnt have even appreciated it.

LOL,fukkin homeboys
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Ye have no interest but happen to know she was most talented???................gwan outta that Podger.......ye love it!!!!

No interest dude, the odd time i've seen bits of it wit herself and i thought Stacy was a decent singer!!

Only found out she was out here!!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:41pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No interest dude, the odd time i've seen bits of it wit herself and i thought Stacy was a decent singer!!

Only found out she was out here!!

Same as me Podger.....the wife makes me watch itWink
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:48pm
anyoen who watches that show is a mongoloid f**kwit i heard sonos mam had to put the house phone on recieve calls only cause he notched up a €2000 phone bill ringing the xfactor and voting for contestants
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

anyoen who watches that show is a mongoloid f**kwit i heard sonos mam had to put the house phone on recieve calls only cause he notched up a €2000 phone bill ringing the xfactor and voting for contestants

Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:57pm
Delighted Olly got through despite madman Williams attempts to derail it

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Robbie's a LEGEND!!
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Yeah what was the deal with that?

Would have preferred Stacey to make the final she has been consistently good throughout she didn't sound of place singing alongside Michael Bublé fair play to her. Reckon Joe will win it!

Edited by Mafi Mushkila - 13 Dec 2009 at 7:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic