You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPremiership Champs

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Whos gonna win it, Chelsea or ManU?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [33.33%]
2 [66.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Premiership Champs
    Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 2:14am
Man U were blessed over the weekend with Chelsea drawing awell.  That clown o' Shea was so lucky that the 'no penos' allowed in Old Trafford rule was being enforced that day!  I still think Man U will win it though but Chelsea to win FA cup and champions league. Draw in Stamford bridge to seal the league
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 2:30pm

Chelsea certainly let United off the hook, whatever about the refs not giving pens at OT, it again just goes to show how awful O'Shea is.  He gave away a fookin stupid pen against Israel in Lansdowne to make it 2-2 on that infamous evening and then pleaded innocence.  He is as I've said before here, the worst international I have seen in donkeys years.  I agree, United will probably just hold on despite their crocked defence.

Jimmy 2 Times View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 2:39pm
they'll do well against Milan tomorrow night aswell with o'shea marshalling the defence with fletcher, brown and heinze beside him, i'd say the italians are cacking it!
I saw the premiership team of the year and it was all manu except for drogba, berbetov and gerard. Do you reckon oshea is disappointed not to be in it?

they'll do well against Milan tomorrow night aswell with o'shea marshalling the defence with fletcher, brown and heinze beside him, i'd say the italians are cacking it!
I saw the premiership team of the year and it was all manu except for drogba, berbetov and gerard. Do you reckon oshea is disappointed not to be in it? 
Ah Shadaapa You Face!

Ah Shadaapa You Face!
L.Y.A. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 3:47pm
I put a bet on Man Utd to win nothing before the Roma game at 6-1 and reckon Chelsea will win the Champions league..and I hope Man Utd run out of steam in the league....although lets ALL hope they stuff Everton Chelsea too..so we don't have to hear a summer full off Everton fans talking up a European run that will end in the first round...Champions Leage a few years ago anyone...anyone..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic