You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anxiety

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Having something similar the past few days, more though that it feels like my heart is about to burst through my chest and I can feel the palpitations through my whole body in particular my neck head and eyes. Get extremely light-headed while this happens too.

happened just a couple of times all week but its gone crazy today nearly every 10/15 minutes. Anxiety through the roof this week after going on a bender for the first time this year at the weekend, will have a couple of pints this evening and hopefully that will calm it for a while.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 4:31pm
No palpitations with mine
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Having something similar the past few days, more though that it feels like my heart is about to burst through my chest and I can feel the palpitations through my whole body in particular my neck head and eyes. Get extremely light-headed while this happens too.

happened just a couple of times all week but its gone crazy today nearly every 10/15 minutes. Anxiety through the roof this week after going on a bender for the first time this year at the weekend, will have a couple of pints this evening and hopefully that will calm it for a while.

I think you could do with a one on one session with Dr. Melfi..........settle you down.Wink
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 4:40pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic