You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xfactor sca - Gouldy, you might like this!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:06am
Originally posted by sasa123 sasa123 wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

I think they are both rides so im happy!!!

That you in your avatar Sasa???

It is, why???

Thumbs%20Up
Heart

Hope the fella aint readin this!!Shocked

peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:17am

I think they are both rides so im happy!!!

That you in your avatar Sasa???

It is, why???

Thumbs%20Up
Heart

Hope the fella aint readin this!!Shocked

You might end up with one of theseOuch
Ha ha only messing!!!

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:20am
sasa beware of GerK..he is the resident YBIG pest. If you are under 18 you are at the highest risk, although he has been known to prey on girls outside this age bracket also. The fact that you have a boyfriend will not be a factor for this man. He facebook's and texts HoneyMonsters girlfriend, and has asked my girlfriend on numerous occasions for a sex cuddle.

You have been warned
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

sasa beware of GerK..he is the resident YBIG pest. If you are under 18 you are at the highest risk, although he has been known to prey on girls outside this age bracket also. The fact that you have a boyfriend will not be a factor for this man. He facebook's and texts HoneyMonsters girlfriend, and has asked my girlfriend on numerous occasions for a sex cuddle.

You have been warned

Ha ha ha ha I have been warned in the past dont worry I have my wits about me with this fella. Thankfully im over 18 so im not that threatened. Jesus GerK you must be a right little creep by the sounds of things.....i mean sex cuddles with other people's girlfriends?????
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:55am
Ha ha - the goys are so funny aren't they

Gaz - I have serious grounds to take legal issue after that post. You have been warned.

As for HM's girlfriend, you give her a job and then it gets thrown back in your face by the jealous boyfriend!!!Thumbs%20Down

Shame on you HM. By the way she will be working late this saturday nightThumbs%20Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:56am

Gaz - I have serious grounds to take legal issue after that post. You have been warned.

As for HM's girlfriend, you give her a job and then it gets thrown back in your face by the jealous boyfriend!!!Thumbs%20Down

Shame on you HM. By the way she will be working late this saturday nightThumbs%20Up

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:58am

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

You have been warned

LOLLOLLOL

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic