Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!Transport to Dublin from London!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:49am
Originally posted by keanesrightfoot keanesrightfoot wrote:

Trying to keep the thread alive...still have hope there is someone out there who cant take their flight or somethin

Try London Belfast and train/bus it down - Stansted/Belfast Int about £53 o/w - you would make the game in time but dont know your arranged travel plans after that.

GreenForever has a 4 spare seats going up on the Monday to Belfast might be an option
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

keanesrightfoot View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keanesrightfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:53am
Im from Tyrone so i could get my mates to lift me at the airport before they go down. Who is that with?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:58am

Im from Tyrone so i could get my mates to lift me at the airport before they go down. Who is that with?

easyjet - it was the first price,you may need to add a few pounds for credit cardetc

KRF, check the return flight costs as flights from Belfast to London on the Mon/Tues are likely to be busy

Edited by Newryrep - 13 Nov 2009 at 8:00am
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

easyjet - it was the first price,you may need to add a few pounds for credit cardetc

If you were a decent chap you'd book it on your credit card and email him the details
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

If you were a decent chap you'd book it on your credit card and email him the details

Sure i might as well just post the details up here...... sure what harm can it do

Anyway i am loaded if the Nigerian email is to be believed.No more steerage for me I will be travelling to SA in first class just like you Wink as soon as the money is cleared-
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keanesrightfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 8:50am

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Sure i might as well just post the details up here...... sure what harm can it do

Anyway i am loaded if the Nigerian email is to be believed.No more steerage for me I will be travelling to SA in first class just like you Wink as soon as the money is cleared-

Dont worry Newry, I bit the bullet and im taking the bus. Wouldnt expect u to post any dets on here.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keanesrightfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 9:24am
ABSOLUTE BELTER

https://www.raileasy.co.uk/go/home?content=supplement.default
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 2:02pm
Head to Euston Sailrail to Dublin is £29 pick it up at the counter even on the day - £58 for the return. Includes train and ferry fare all in one.
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic