You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAYE V VALUEV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 1:50pm
DAVID HAYE        NIKOLAI VALUEV
0        DRAWS    0
6ft 3ins    HEIGHT    7ft 2ins
15st 8lbs    WEIGHT    22st 8lbs

81ins        REACH    88ins
19ins        NECK    22ins
44ins        CHEST    52ins
17ins        BICEPS    18ins
11ins        FIST    15ins
34ins        WAIST    48ins
22 (21)        WINS (KO)     50 (34)
1 (1)        LOSSES (KO)    1 (0)

fookin hell Shocked

Edited by The Count - 06 Nov 2009 at 1:50pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Fight starts around 10pm. Think the PPV channel still works on the dodgy boxThumbs%20Up
What number on dodgy box??
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Fight starts around 10pm. Think the PPV channel still works on the dodgy boxThumbs%20Up
What number on dodgy box??

mines deadCry
G'WAN YBIG
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Wat you reckon folks ?? That big Russian looks unbeatable ...but Haye is 8/15 on Shocked?????

You can have 4/6 for Haye to win now.. 

Edited by The Boy Z - 06 Nov 2009 at 2:33pm
Theres only one sport that matters..
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 2:34pm
Hope haye gets beaten at the weekend, so cocky. Said on soccer am if he is asked for an autograph he tells the guy "only if I can kiss your girlfriend on the lips or you do 10 press ups ". What a t**ser
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

Hope haye gets beaten at the weekend, so cocky. Said on soccer am if he is asked for an autograph he tells the guy "only if I can kiss your girlfriend on the lips or you do 10 press ups ". What a t**ser

Even if he wins I reckon he'll get battered by which ever of the Klitchkos he fights.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:23pm

David Haye is a legend. If it were up to the likes of yourself the world would be full of uncharismatic bores

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Even if he wins I reckon he'll get battered by which ever of the Klitchkos he fights.

He is too fast and good looking for them

Edited by Gouldinho09 - 28 Mar 2010 at 3:24pm

The Scientist View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 8:57pm
what an absolute tit!!
Mother Theresa in skins!!
ThrowInDelap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThrowInDelap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 1:31am
a moment of... staybthere  good disposition. 
If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 9:02am
Hayes still running away from the Klitscko's

going to fight big Audrey instead, wat a joke

PropagandhiŽ View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PropagandhiŽ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 9:07am
British boxers in general are a laughing stock. Ricky Hatton waits until he knows he's going to retire anyway to fight Mayweather and Pacquiao and get's his ass handed to him. He should have been figured out long before then but instead he was too busy scraping his way past such luminaries as Kostya Tszyu. Meanwhile Amir Khan is running away from the top fighters and is too busy fighting relative nobodies like Paulie Malignaggi and getting back to the subject at hand, David Haye is the biggest laughing stock in the sport. He has no intention of fighting either of the Klitschko brothers because the only way he can beat them is by slinging mud. He is a disgrace.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 9:11am
Originally posted by PropagandhiŽ PropagandhiŽ wrote:

British boxers in general are a laughing stock. Ricky Hatton waits until he knows he's going to retire anyway to fight Mayweather and Pacquiao and get's his ass handed to him. He should have been figured out long before then but instead he was too busy scraping his way past such luminaries as Kostya Tszyu. Meanwhile Amir Khan is running away from the top fighters and is too busy fighting relative nobodies like Paulie Malignaggi and getting back to the subject at hand, David Haye is the biggest laughing stock in the sport. He has no intention of fighting either of the Klitschko brothers because the only way he can beat them is by slinging mud. He is a disgrace.

i think he wants to live off beating that ogre Valuev for the rest of his career, its not as if there is a wealth of talent in the heavyweight division at the minute, you would think Haye would want to challenge himself against the best
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 9:14am
klitschkos only seem to fight donkeys as well though ? is there no real challengers out there?
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 10:44am
Gimp.

"I wanna fight the Klitcscko's, I wanna fight the Klitcscko's"

Do ya balls Haye!

He bottled it last time when he over-reacted to an injury and now he's avoiding them like the plague.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by PropagandhiŽ PropagandhiŽ wrote:

Hamed was the same. McCullough was battering him and would of won only for he got a cut IIRC and Hamed got away with it. The next fight he had against a decent fighter he was resoundly beaten and disappeared only to re-appear a few years later a few stone heavier when he was up in Court in relation to a car crash and was sent down.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
PropagandhiŽ View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PropagandhiŽ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 12:38pm
I forgot to mention Lennox Lewis who used questionable tactics in his match against Vitali Klitschko and ended up winning because of a cut to Klitschko's face. Klitschko had wanted to continue the fight. Needless to say, Klitschko never got his rematch. Other career highlight for good old Lennox was beating a several years past his peak Mike Tyson. I reiterate, British boxers are a laughing stock.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic