You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hotel Neva (Near Arc de Triomphe)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hotel Neva (Near Arc de Triomphe)
    Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 3:55pm
Anyone staying here ? Or know anything about it ? A mate booked it as part of a package with the Eurostar train but it looks like it's a fair distance from Gare du Nord and the ground itself. It's near the Arc de Triomphe and Gare Charles de Gaulle Etoile. The reviews on trip advisor are good but it's more the distance I'll have to travel after the match when I'm out of my head that worries me.
Sponsored Links

billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by FiremanDan FiremanDan wrote:

Anyone staying here ? Or know anything about it ? A mate booked it as part of a package with the Eurostar train but it looks like it's a fair distance from Gare du Nord and the ground itself. It's near the Arc de Triomphe and Gare Charles de Gaulle Etoile. The reviews on trip advisor are good but it's more the distance I'll have to travel after the match when I'm out of my head that worries me.

I agree Dan, probably best to stay sober for this one so you can successfully navigate your way home after we qualify for the world cup.
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 4:01pm
Kinda in the same boat.
Have no idea how I'm gonna get to Gare Du Nord at about 4 am

Edited by JH91 - 22 Oct 2009 at 4:02pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by billybunter billybunter wrote:

Originally posted by FiremanDan FiremanDan wrote:

I agree Dan, probably best to stay sober for this one so you can successfully navigate your way home after we qualify for the world cup.

LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic