You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1/4 Final Replays Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 7:33am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

I think he put it over, missed it aswell. Screen went blank and it was a goal kick.

Jesus, I need to calm down. f**k. Gona go make a sambo

Whatever works for you.....Maybe the stewards could hand out sambos at the Bohs game in a few weeksBig%20smile

They'll havto hand out a few dozen
Sponsored Links

Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 8:14am
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

Originally posted by Mafi Mushkila Mafi Mushkila wrote:

Waterford fans started a chant in Richmond tonight to get Kenna out!

to which a pats fans on the camac shouted "kenna, waterford dont even want ya"

i just saw the second half and we were abysmal as usual.alot of people (not that there was many at it) on both sides of the ground chanting "we want kenna out". jason gavin, one of our more senior players, is a disgrace.  could go on.

even though we deserved nothing over the two games, what made it sick is that both rovers and bohs are out. but we were only kidding ourselves. we will never get a more easier route to the semi/final that this year and we fcuked that up.

i was going to put money on sporting fingal yesterday. they we a decent price at 5/1. but didnt get a chance to do it.

sporting or waterford for europe. the best the fai can hope for a packed final is sligo v waterford. hope sligo win it. cook always tries to play nice football.

Can't get over Gavin's attitude he's just going through the motions couldn't care less! One of many it's not just him Angry There'll be a mass exodus the end of the season!

Edited by Mafi Mushkila - 16 Sep 2009 at 8:14am
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 9:14am
Hope Bray go on to win the cup.Still got a lot of friends there..Glad to see Rovers going out.Might pop to Tallaght on Saturday to see Bray continue their 100% record there!!!!
Theres only one sport that matters..
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Chad Warden Chad Warden wrote:

Rovers fans booed the team off. I really f**kin hate Rovers.
that really fookin annoys me only a few f**ktards done it all my mates clapped them off
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:18pm
its sligos cup lads
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
kent o'brockman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kent o'brockman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:48pm
few of us from cork went to bohs v derry cup-final last year,knew t'was going to be a decent game,don't think we'll be making the trip for it this year!what ye reckon for an attendance at the final?
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

that really fookin annoys me only a few f**ktards done it all my mates clapped them off

From SRFCULTRAS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SHAG OFF MO'N!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MO'N is doing quite good this season because of the stadium (SDCC's stadium) and because of the money (OUR money).

But that's it.

After the utter shambles in Santry he was "scratching his head".

So I wonder what he's scratching tonight.....

He hasn't got a fecking clue.

A pleasant, good-natured, fairly diplomatic guy.

But totally clueless.

So kindly shag off Mr. O'Neill.

We deserve better.

Thanks.
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

SHAG OFF MO'N!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MO'N is doing quite good this season because of the stadium (SDCC's stadium) and because of the money (OUR money). 

But totally clueless.

We deserve better.

Thanks.

he'd be welcome with open arms in inchicore.

from the outside, he has done a fantastic job albeit very reliant on twiggs goals. not bad for a team who were midtable for the last few years. more or less guaranteed european football next season.
cup champions
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 3:45pm

a team that had done well to establish themselves in the middle of the premier division after their promotion to the big time, DG Wink

f**k off kenna you f**king dipstick
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 4:25pm

SHAG OFF MO'N!!!

But that's it.

But totally clueless.

We deserve better.

Thanks.

I wouldnt start playing this game Bohs, the amount of deluded rubbish iv read from your fellow pigsboro fans on the Bohs forum is much worse from this.......
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 4:32pm
exactly, at least the rovers fans talk about football on their forum, there is so much sh*t on the bohs forum its laughable

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
rover one View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rover one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 4:34pm

SHAG OFF MO'N!!!

But that's it.

But totally clueless.

We deserve better.

Thanks.
funny that the bloke who wrote the comment wasnt at either game.we all know the 2 games were bad.over the 2 games rovers played 45 minutes of good football.the rest was shocking,but to call for mon head is madness.if you had asked me at the start of the season with 9 games to go,where we would have be in the league.i would have said third maybe fourth in the league.
micknolan View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micknolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 6:40pm

Some booed them the first half and rightly so(I didn't boo. Was in shock at what I was watching) Its kicked them into action in the second half and everybody knew that we were f**ked over by a f**king stupid decision.

Edited by micknolan - 16 Sep 2009 at 6:41pm
www.irishfootballforums.net ;)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 6:52pm
Some serious deluded chaps on the Bohs forum alright

I like this classic by RedXcess

RedXcess
Club Trialist
Club%20Trialist

Post Reply%20with%20quote
Hunt-is-God wrote:

Agreed, I'm not a member (I'm a season ticket holder) and the last time we played Rovers, I couldn't get a ticket. If I still can't get a ticket this time around I will be upset. Rolling%20Eyes

Same here. Does anyone know how many the new stand holds? Would it make more sense to give us that stand? Looking at the set up for the Pats fans on Friday night, there will be all sorts of trouble if the same system is put in place for our game.

Ok, give Bohs the full new standConfused

Edited by The GerK - 16 Sep 2009 at 6:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic