You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who takes this sh*t too far -  ruining the joke?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who takes this sh*t too far - ruining the joke?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who takes this sh*t too far - ruining the joke?
    Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:34am
clever woman's ability at small talk made a comrade of a notable academician. As the dinner progressed the talk between these two wavered from jest to earnest in a most charming manner. Apropos of a late book on some serious subject not expurgated for babes and sucklings, but written for thinking men and women, the German scientist asked if he might present his companion with a copy, provided he promised to glue carefully together the pages unfit for frolicking feminine minds. Two days later she received the book with some of the marginWink
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:41am
Confused
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 11:25pm
bump
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 11:31pm
WTF LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 12:18am
I feel like this is from a parallel universe. What the f**k is this LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 10:01am
looks like your lost weekend Mark when you took up the Booze and cocaine and acid and just went for it.  

You must have made a cracking album that’s lost in the vaults somewhere.  
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 10:30am
Is it St. Swithin's Day already, Aunt Helga?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 10:44am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is it St. Swithin's Day already, Aunt Helga?
LOLLOLLOL
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

clever woman's ability at small talk made a comrade of a notable academician. As the dinner progressed the talk between these two wavered from jest to earnest in a most charming manner. Apropos of a late book on some serious subject not expurgated for babes and sucklings, but written for thinking men and women, the German scientist asked if he might present his companion with a copy, provided he promised to glue carefully together the pages unfit for frolicking feminine minds. Two days later she received the book with some of the marginWink

When I seen it I thought it must be something to do with Albert Einstein he is the only German Scientist I could think of along with ya man who created Hitlers V2 rockets some von Braun fella, oppenheimer is american afaik, Wacko..........LOL
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 8:35pm
There is no way I posted this LOL it makes no sense and I haven't a clue what the f**k it means LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 9:17pm
I’m wondering if you translated a post made by a bot and opened a thread on it or else translated at the same time as a mod deleted the original post Confused
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I’m wondering if you translated a post made by a bot and opened a thread on it or else translated at the same time as a mod deleted the original post Confused

I have no idea what any of that means either LOL

But the IP address seems funny in it as well
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 12:11am
eircom ip, well at the time anyway. Check a few other threads around that time and see if the ip was the same and if you also posted similar bat sh*t crazy stuffThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic