Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gers tonight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Economics of european football? Thats horse sh*t He is just covering up the fact they are an awful team Playing with one up front at home against a terrible turkish side Valencia will beat them home and away now anyway so it will be for nothing

he was pointing out about the TV revenues for scottish teams compared to others in the CL

2.5m a year or something pitiful like that for the old firm, compared to 60m for a premiership club

he has a point imo, obviously can't afford quality players so has to set up his team to be difficult to break down.  

I have no problem with a team setting up to defend but i wouldnt read too much into a win against a crap side like bursaspor

They wont make it out of the group anyway

Plus they will have to go through 3 qualifying rounds next year

hopefully not, though theyve given themselves a good chance.

rumours that Fergie is putting out the u19 squad at ibrox to help his old pal Walter  though LOL
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:12am
Fergie gifted the Huns a point and as I said those Turks were sh*te in the final 3rd with a very dodge keeper.  Hopefully Valencia do the double on them and United at least try to look like they wanna win in Ibrox and they bomb out.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:16am

Plus they will have to go through 3 qualifying rounds next year

no they wont , celtic will Clap

and as far as i am concerned that is an utter disgrace "champions" league my hole Dead
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Say what you want but 4 points from 2 games in the champions league for a sh*te team and a stone broke club is a great return.

Absolutely cracking start
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:25am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Say what you want but 4 points from 2 games in the champions league for a sh*te team and a stone broke club is a great return.

Absolutely cracking start

i wouldnt rule out a draw out in spain or in turkey  either for them
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by n.iron n.iron wrote:

What a bunch of jeolous people.

you a rangers fan n.iron ?

NO
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Fergie gifted the Huns a point and as I said those Turks were sh*te in the final 3rd with a very dodge keeper.  Hopefully Valencia do the double on them and United at least try to look like they wanna win in Ibrox and they bomb out.

united will go through and rangers will go crying home
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by CPS89 CPS89 wrote:

I Just answered a question earlier if I was A Rangers Fan and answered NO.But " How come a lot of these fans on this forum are anti Rangers.

To me they are nothing but another football club. Just like Celtic but bring nothing to this island but HATRED,And DISGUST, Sorry enough said.?

I am a football follower and love the game no matter if ,Catholic,Protestant,Hindu, or Jew.

Lets all move on its 2010 FFS,

The Violator View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 12:00am

barstooling  gimp ****
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 2:46am
Originally posted by n.iron n.iron wrote:

I Just answered a question earlier if I was A Rangers Fan and answered NO.But " How come a lot of these fans on this forum are anti Rangers.

To me they are nothing but another football club. Just like Celtic but bring nothing to this island but HATRED,And DISGUST, Sorry enough said.?

I am a football follower and love the game no matter if ,Catholic,Protestant,Hindu, or Jew.

Lets all move on its 2010 FFS,

i hear ya n.iron and agree but you have to understand there are a lot of celtic fans on the forum who would not liek to see rangers win , so your commnet about jealous people is of course true , i am jealous rangers are in the CL ahead of celtic .

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 7:36am
Fair play to Rangers 4 points, im a Celtic fan but Rangers getting to the next round can only be good for Scottish Football. Would rather them get threw than United!!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 7:50am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Fair play to Rangers 4 points, im a Celtic fan but Rangers getting to the next round can only be good for Scottish Football. Would rather them get threw than United!!

Would i f**k, what self respecting celtic fan would hope they get through, behave urself man Angry
Bohs Till I Die
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Would i f**k, what self respecting celtic fan would hope they get through, behave urself man Angry
Just thinking about the UEFA coefficients lad, the winner of the SPL next year has to go threw 3 rounds and second place goes into the s*itty cup, so all im saying is Rangers get to the next round The Scottish League will move up the coefficents list and back to whoever win the league goes straight into the CL!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic