FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGerrard/Redknapp love in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 9:22am

It was never a dive....

Peter Schmeichel will be like a father figure to Kasper Schmeichel.
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 10:36am
Lads, I am a Liverpool supporter but I ain't stupid.
It was a dive FULL STOP

A wise man told me recently that football fans are the most stupid people in the world.
Now he didn't mean it as you would think.

What he was saying was that when it comes to debates etc, people onle see the side they want to.
As I said, he is a wise man
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 11:25am
Didnt have time to read any papers today, what did Gerrard have to say?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ryaner13 ryaner13 wrote:

good one justice you know your stuff alright you absolute prick of a toffee you haven got a clue, have some cop on and respect to able to say the Gerrard is an amazing talent that Everscum will never have, or they will just sell off like Shrek!!f**kin ignorant stain on society you toffee jippos

Christ what a surprise there's always one Liverpool supporter who has to say Gerrard never dives. Ffs get a grip I'm a United supporter and I won't deny Ronaldo and one or two  dive in most matches. But as always you'll get a decent number of Liverpool supporters who say Stevie G never dives.

Here's a few clips of Stevie ''I never dive'' Gerard doing just that.

(Yes I know it was made by a United supporter but it still shows up the hypocrisy of Stephen ''I never dive'' Gerrard.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:39pm

zizu you couldnt be another bluenose toss could you??gerrard is clever football he left his right leg in and friedels momentum of his body took gerrard down.. no dive..f**k you all

No im a red devil.... I fcukin h8 pool n der supporters even more than i h8 Rangers.... n dats a lot trust me..... B4 every season their supporters have deluded dreams that this will b there year to win the title despite the fact they have been nowhere near it 4 almost 20 years.... They think just because there Liverpool n they won 18 titles that are automatic challengers for the title... Fcuk sake get real.... N they r so reluctant to give united credit 4 there domination in England over the last 15 years.... Guess what lads after this season we will b only 1 league title behind u's.
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

zizu you couldnt be another bluenose toss could you??gerrard is clever football he left his right leg in and friedels momentum of his body took gerrard down.. no dive..f**k you all

No im a red devil.... I fcukin h8 pool n der supporters even more than i h8 Rangers.... n dats a lot trust me..... B4 every season their supporters have deluded dreams that this will b there year to win the title despite the fact they have been nowhere near it 4 almost 20 years.... They think just because there Liverpool n they won 18 titles that are automatic challengers for the title... Fcuk sake get real.... N they r so reluctant to give united credit 4 there domination in England over the last 15 years.... Guess what lads after this season we will b only 1 league title behind u's.

Too bloody right zizu and I for one can't wait for the day we surpass Liverpools record of 18 league titles.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 4:19am
Too rite lads and after Chelskis slip up against the Pie Eaters last nite it looks like the sh*tes record of 18 league titles will soon be cut to one...if Everton can beat Chelski on Thursday - happy days all round.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 4:24am
However lads, we have won it 5 times and Fergie will NEVER compete with that record Big%20smile
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

However lads, we have won it 5 times and Fergie will NEVER compete with that record Big%20smile

Typical scouse answer..... Yeah Well we won it firstClap... Something no pool head can deny
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 5:43am
celtic won it before any of them... with 11 fellas from glasgow
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 5:45am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

celtic won it before any of them... with 11 fellas from glasgow

Yeah but United had 2 Irish full backs and the greatest ever player to come from this island playing up frontClap

Edited by zizu Kilbane - 15 Apr 2008 at 5:45am
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 5:56am
Everton would have won it in 1986 and 1988 if it wasn't for the murdering scum getting us bannedAngry
ryaner13 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 5:48pm
another good one justice you just keep coming out with them blame the other half of Liverpool for you demise on the pitch ,,get realyou have an fa cup triumph over us to enjoy but thats all it will ever be...
Liverpool F.C go deo..
ryaner13 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Jim26 Jim26 wrote:

good one justice you know your stuff alright you absolute prick of a toffee you haven got a clue, have some cop on and respect to able to say the Gerrard is an amazing talent that Everscum will never have, or they will just sell off like Shrek!!f**kin ignorant stain on society you toffee jippos

Christ what a surprise there's always one Liverpool supporter who has to say Gerrard never dives. Ffs get a grip I'm a United supporter and I won't deny Ronaldo and one or two  dive in most matches. But as always you'll get a decent number of Liverpool supporters who say Stevie G never dives.

Here's a few clips of Stevie ''I never dive'' Gerard doing just that.

(Yes I know it was made by a United supporter but it still shows up the hypocrisy of Stephen ''I never dive'' Gerrard.

yes very surprising to see a united supporter make that..jesus he must be so jealous of Gerrard to actually take the time to look for quotes and video footage(he is probably a red in disguise proud of Gerrard's exploits) and as  if the pen from champs win in '05 is there that was such a blatant pen.
Steve gerrard gerrard he'll pass the ball forty yards, he's big and he's f**kin hard ,STEVE GERRARD GERRARD!!
Liverpool F.C go deo..
ryaner13 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Jim26 Jim26 wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

[QUOTE=ryaner13]

as for this message above, i ,unlike some fickle jump on the band wagon  reds fans, who have never set foot in anfield, didnt think Liverpool would win the title  this year and i actually backed united to win, cause im not that deluded to think we are better then the scum, hard as it is to admit!!your mates obviously are not proper red fans if they cant admit united deserve alot of praise like Liverpool did in the 70s and 80s...
but ill still echo what HM said champs titles and thats one record Fregie will never get near even if he is still at the helm for another 20 years.. only 2 prem titles to go lads to set the new record, dont try to hard you dirty manc scum...and i hate you knacks even more than rangers and bluenose c**ts together...

Edited by ryaner13 - 15 Apr 2008 at 6:00pm
Liverpool F.C go deo..
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 3:38am
LOl ryaner , if you devote half that energy to your job you must be a trojan!
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 3:41am
How are United and Everton Scum Ryaner ? They didn't go to Brussels and Murder 39 Italians like Liverpool Supporters ? What the fook are you on about Rangers for when the Kop is full of twats with rangers jackets ? 
Also what FA Cup triumph over you ? If you actually knew anything you'd know that 1986 and 1989 FA Cup Derby finals were both won by Liverpool not Everton. Try the 1985 and 1987 League title victories instead.  The murdering scum that you support didn't even exist when Everton used to play at Anfield. You know fook all about football in the city of Liverpool end of.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 4:21am
Lads, excuse the pun but i think we should all just calm down
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic