You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 12th Oct 2019- Travel & Acomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 171>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Next Ireland game in Cardiff is going to have a fashion show meet up. Gok wan and Brendan Courtney will judge.

Catwalk down the middle of the street.

One one side lads in ox blood docks fred Perry t shirts and barber shop haircuts and lots of hair wax and a parka jackets and maybe a moped thrown in for good measure. The small faces will play throughout

On the other side greenforever in his 1916 Irish jersey on day 3 of thr trip will walk the catwalk. Bob Hoskins will exhibit the new ybig jersey. Fresh off his 2nd honeymoon claret Murph (who is not sligo hornet,drum69) will showcase his new shamrock themed Ireland suit

David Bowie's fashion will play throughout

Greenforever Ltd will be the main ticket distributor for this event.   There will he a capacity of 72 seats.
You do make me smile Baldie , still love yer Heart

Tickets only available from pro10 now

Edited by greenforever - 07 Sep 2017 at 9:39pm
I know nothing :-)
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

All this 'benny' talk is not very welcoming for homosexuals who wish to become Bohemian supporters. 
I've been puzzled as to what a benny is. Your man Paulcullen must have posted bennys about 20 times.

Benny = Bender

He sounds like a dickhead being honest.

Edited by Green Devil - 07 Sep 2017 at 10:05pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Padraig View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 10:23pm
If Benny actually means bender and that fella is on the Boh's board as he claims, it doesn't say much for Boh's supposed progressive credentials.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

All this 'benny' talk is not very welcoming for homosexuals who wish to become Bohemian supporters. 
I've been puzzled as to what a benny is. Your man Paulcullen must have posted bennys about 20 times.

Benny = Bender

I was wondering what it meant ? who uses the term 'bender' these days  Confused repressed homosexuals ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Padraig Padraig wrote:

If Benny actually means bender and that fella is on the Boh's board as he claims, it doesn't say much for Boh's supposed progressive credentials.
The only board that this fckwit is on is the keyboard
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Benny = Bender

I was wondering what it meant ? who uses the term 'bender' these days  Confused repressed homosexuals ?

Was big in the Inbetweeners
CaroG View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaroG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 11:46pm
So 10 new pages I saw on this thread when I logged in thinking there must've been a lot of hassle with flights and accommodation but no....it's all about clothes! 🙈
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 7:18am

Benny = Bender

I was thinking it was Benny from Crossroads type LOL
Heard a good story years back from a dude who was stationed in Stanley in the Farkland Islands . Anyway this was after the invasion he spend 10 months there in the navy and all the squaddies used to call the locals Benny's ( again crossroads ) now this got to the very top brass and they didn't like it and they were told this has to stop so it did , then they got a new name "Stills" which was Still Benny's .......

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 7:58am

Benny = Bender

MC Hammered got banned for a lot less than that.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 8:24am
benny
A tourist who visits the Jersey shore from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark, or New York (or anywhere near these places.) These tourists pollute the beaches and are rude to the local.
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:54am
benny
Short for 'Bender', meaning 'gay'.

"It's times like this Gareth, I really wish you weren't such a benny."
"Stop being a benny all your life and go find a girlfriend."
"What do you mean 'Let's go to Jumpin' Jak's? Why do you have to be such a benny?"

Edited by Lostandfound - 08 Sep 2017 at 10:55am
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 12:07pm

Mr Cullen innocent albeit on a technicality Clap
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Mr Cullen innocent albeit on a <span style="color: rgb106, 106, 106; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; font-weight: bold;">technicality Clap</span>
so the fashionistas are non Bennys, the ole ole brigade travel to tbilisi and iceboy misplaced another motor vehicle.

I'm confused
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Mr Cullen innocent albeit on a <span style="color: rgb106, 106, 106; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; font-weight: bold;">technicality Clap</span>
so the fashionistas are non Bennys, the ole ole brigade travel to tbilisi and iceboy misplaced another motor vehicle.

I'm confused

I think that Georgian hat of yours makes you a fashionista !
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 3:43pm
if I could post a Pic of that I would Smile
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 3:49pm
Is the sh*te talk still going on in this thread?

Ah yeah there it is Sleepy
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

I'm confused

I think that Georgian hat of yours makes you a fashionista !

Tom was bet into that hat by kickoff on Saturday evening. It had become one with his person. A symbiotic relationship of man and wool.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 2:27pm
Jez Lads only reading this thread now, about getting permission on what to wear on trips :)))) Dead

Wonder would it be safe to wear my referee gear and hat with pin badges in Cardiff. Will have my 3 sons (gym heads) with me so might give it a go !!

Mind you had them with me in Bratislava on way to Vienna n still got a black eye from bouncers in Dubliner.

Count down to Cardiff but worrying more about Moldova first Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 171>
  Share Topic