You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

General league of Ireland chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 58>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 11:17pm
Former Longford Town man Gaius Makouta has joined Boavista.
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 11:35pm
Bastion Hery an excellent signing for Derry, genuinely one of the best players I’ve ever seen in the league on his day
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 9:54am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Bastion Hery an excellent signing for Derry, genuinely one of the best players I’ve ever seen in the league on his day

He was poor at Linfield and couldn’t get near the Bohs team.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 10:26am
He's looked like he's been carrying a bit of weight all season. Can only assume that he hasn't performed in training and that's why he wasn't trusted to play in midfield in any of the games he's played. The emergence of Devoy and Tierney have held him back too.

Edited by The Huntacha - 28 Jul 2021 at 10:27am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 10:27am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He was excellent 3or4 years ago. Looks miles off it, Bohs quite happy to get him off the wage bill 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Looked good on the ball in a poor team, luxury player. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 5:56am
The standard of refereeing is poor and it's been highlighted a lot over the last 2/3 weeks, but there seems to have been an abnormally high number of red cards this weekend in a relatively small number of fixtures.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 7:52am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The standard of refereeing is poor and it's been highlighted a lot over the last 2/3 weeks, but there seems to have been an abnormally high number of red cards this weekend in a relatively small number of fixtures.
5 reds in 7 days from Tomney, must be some sort of LOI record 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 5:28am
It was telling that Damien Delaney on OTB Saturday said he'd rather not get in to the subject when asked by Dan McDonnell, but did say that there was a massive problem with them.

Must listen to Alan Kelly on Conan Byrne's podcast to see what he has to say.
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 6:56am
Who in the name of jebus was co commentating at the Sligo R V Rovers game Saturday gone . Sounded French . Musta thought he was doing a Boca Juniors V River Plate game Big smile . Gas stuff altogether. 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 7:17am
do you really not know???
I had a feeling you only arrived at rovers same time as the silverLOL
No Pasaran!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Who in the name of jebus was co commentating at the Sligo R V Rovers game Saturday gone . Sounded French . Musta thought he was doing a Boca Juniors V River Plate game Big smile . Gas stuff altogether. 
LOLLOL Ah here 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 12:30pm

i didn't hear it but it could have been Joseph N'do. he does do some commentary on Rovers games. has a tendancy to go gooaaaaaaallllllll over the commentator LOLLOL
I love beer gardens
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

[QUOTE=Southstandman]Who in the name of jebus was co commentating at the Sligo R V Rovers game Saturday gone . Sounded French . Musta thought he was doing a Boca Juniors V River Plate game Big smile . Gas stuff altogether. 

i didn't hear it but it could have been Joseph N'do. he does do some commentary on Rovers games. has a tendancy to go gooaaaaaaallllllll over the commentator LOLLOL
[/QUO

Ahh, never clicked with me . Very enthusiastic all right . Thanks . 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 1:30pm

[QUOTE=Southstandman]Who in the name of jebus was co commentating at the Sligo R V Rovers game Saturday gone . Sounded French . Musta thought he was doing a Boca Juniors V River Plate game Big smile . Gas stuff altogether. 

[/QUO

Yep, Joey is a gas man, gets very giddy when a player does something good.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 20 Sep 2021 at 1:31pm
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

[/QUO

Yep, Joey is a gas man, gets very giddy when a player does something good.

Thumbs Up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:07pm
Game of the season there surely 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:30pm
 Very enjoyable game, both teams playing good football. Result about right too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 58>
  Share Topic