You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gazza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 3:03pm
I read the mans book. He never stood a chance. I remember being in Blackpool one easter around the time Gascoigne was making a name for himself at Newcastle. We were in a pub and got chatting and having the craic with a few gerordie lads and lasses. One of the geordie lads who know gazza and his family well told me that he was a great player but that the people around him were all mad for the drink and headbangers.

I heard a  story about gazza turning up at the bar in Dalymount at half time in his Middlesboro gear after being subbed in a match against Bohs. Anyone on here hear this story ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 11:35pm
Some sunday papers are reporting that he is in intensive care

could be BS as we all know everything is sensationalised by the tabloids in order to make a sale , i hope he is ok regardless

Edited by tonyjaa - 09 Feb 2013 at 11:36pm
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 10:48am
Great natural talent and character... Pity the suicide sauce got the better of him
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 11:00am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

http://videocelts.com/2013/02/blogs/glasgow-snp-councillor-apologises-to-collymore-after-race-row

, there is no hope for that feckin place with bastas like him being in charge

Basta Mortice Locks
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 1:12pm
In intensive care in Arizona, suffered siezures during detox, according to Gary Mabbut on SSN his condition is not life threatening!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Old Den View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 9:34am
Jimmy Greaves " Gazza is a very lonely man. George Best was a good friend of  mine and with no disrespect to Gazza George was a far brighter sharper man than him a more rounded human being and the drink killed him. I fear for Gazza I really do.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Old Den Old Den wrote:

Jimmy Greaves " Gazza is a very lonely man. George Best was a good friend of  mine and with no disrespect to Gazza George was a far brighter sharper man than him a more rounded human being and the drink killed him. I fear for Gazza I really do.

Read jimmy greaves' article inthe mail. Very sad reading really.
He knows gazza and based on his personality he doesn't give him a chance of overcoming this.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Dear Old Roker View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Old Roker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 9:52am
Anyone got a link to Eamonn Sweeneys recent piece on Gazza ?
The Roker Roar will never die
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 11:59am
Dear Old Roker View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Old Roker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 10:02am
The Roker Roar will never die
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:39pm
On Alan Carr now
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:43pm
Aye Gazza said today that he may drink again, if he does then i have no sympathy for him!

Even as an ex Gers and Newcastle player, for some strange reason i always had a soft spot for him, still will never forget his celebration in front of the Celtic fans in the 90s (w**ker) Angry
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Weecounty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weecounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:43pm
Still got a sense of humour
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

On Alan Carr now

Lovely image.Big smile
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:55pm
LOL
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 11:07pm
Wouldn't wish it on him, but he's one of the most ignorant, crass louts to have ever played the game at the top level.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:24pm
Arrested for an alleged drunken assault in Stevenage according to Sky.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:39pm
I give Gazza 3 yrs before he is dead.  Theres no helping him. Sad.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
  Share Topic