You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gazza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:06pm
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

This is very sad and he looks wretched. Treatment doesn't seem to have helped him. The best English midfielder by a mile in the past 25 years. I hope something or someone intervenes and saves him.

I would give that honour to Paul Scholes
AKA pedantic kunt
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:11pm
Peake you are pathetic beyond belief Thumbs Down
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:19pm
Gazza has been dead for years. This bloke is just something that ambles around telling stories of yore. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

This is very sad and he looks wretched. Treatment doesn't seem to have helped him. The best English midfielder by a mile in the past 25 years. I hope something or someone intervenes and saves him.

So would I
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

He is one of the very few ex Rangers/Newcastle players i actually liked well possibly more pitied, don't get me wrong i think his antics to Celtic fans was a disgrace and he righlty so got a backlash but thats for a different day.

There is only way this is going to end, he has been to rehab way to many times! He'll end up dead in a year or two watch this space!  I hope it doesn't happen and he finally gets cured but i can't see it happening.

The flute incident was the idea of Any Goram and Sally McCoist Gazza was too daft to realise what he was doing.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Vaux View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 11:13am
The delightul Gazza had a sh*t in the bath at Celtic Park. Embarrassed
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 11:58am

Sorry, I probably shoulda qualifed that.  Ability and talent-wise there was nobody to touch him but his stupid and self-inflicted knee injury in that 1991 Cup Final meant it was a case what might've been.  Would agree regarding Scholes in terms of career achievements and consistency, but for me in terms of what Gazza could do, ie run at players and beat them easily, left foot, right foot, decent shot, great passer and dead-ball ability, he was way ahead of any English player in terms of natural footballing ablility I've seen since Glenn Hoddle.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 3:39pm

Sorry, I probably shoulda qualifed that.  Ability and talent-wise there was nobody to touch him but his stupid and self-inflicted knee injury in that 1991 Cup Final meant it was a case what might've been.  Would agree regarding Scholes in terms of career achievements and consistency, but for me in terms of what Gazza could do, ie run at players and beat them easily, left foot, right foot, decent shot, great passer and dead-ball ability, he was way ahead of any English player in terms of natural footballing ablility I've seen since Glenn Hoddle.

agree FW, the most talented english player of his generation
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 9:33pm
Gazza has been admitted to a US Clinic for Treatment !Beer
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Ronnie Irani on talksh*te just then is claiming that him and Chris Evans organised this.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Ronnie Irani on talksh*te just then is claiming that him and Chris Evans organised this.

Fair play to them Clap
Let's hope he gets through this as he is definielty on borrowed time if he continues his current course.
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Im sure i heard Piers Morgans name pop up too , im surprised Ambassador Beckham has nothing to do with it
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 9:22am

Stan Collymore getting racist and other sick abuse from Rangers fans on Twitter last night after his phone in show about Gazza

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 10:04am

Can't see that going too well. They wont be able to understand him for starters.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 11:49am

Must be last chance saloon.  That video was terrible to watch, the man is a mess.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Stan Collymore getting racist and other sick abuse from Rangers fans on Twitter last night after his phone in show about Gazza

Those zombies will never learn , why do they not address the problems in their own homes first?

Hopefully they are named , shamed and arrested

Edited by tonyjaa - 05 Feb 2013 at 12:08pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Those zombies will never learn , why do they not address the problems in their own homes first?

Hopefully they are named , shamed and arrested

http://videocelts.com/2013/02/blogs/glasgow-snp-councillor-apologises-to-collymore-after-race-row

, there is no hope for that feckin place with bastas like him being in charge
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>
  Share Topic