You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Bazunu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:49pm
its fine its been southamptons fault for 14 months
Sponsored Links

Greener92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

Originally posted by 84ccfc84 84ccfc84 wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

He's on his fourth manager at Southampton now, and he's only been there just over a year. And you couldn't be certain that this lad will see out the season either, as he seems to be anti-defending for whatever reason. Can't be good for Bazunu's form dealing with a never-ending merry go round of managers, defenders who can't defend and a manager who doesn't seem to want them to.

all true but we've enough evidence to suggest he is a keeper that cant stop shots either. 

He made s couple of decent saved last night! I see you’re commenting again despite not watching the game.

look man. the numbers tell enough of the story. hes left in 4 more goals than he was expected to. last night added to that. hes playing poorly can you relax a small bit. 

Do you honestly think he has a chance at saving any of the goals bar the Ndidi one?

The agenda against Bazunu on this forum is hilarious. Lads not even watching games and forming opinions. LOL
Likewise the constant, unwavering, hyping up of bazunu on here is hilarious. He is leaking goals and yet some still think he is not part of the problem. As a goalkeeper is it also not in his remit to organise his defence?

Watch the goals and then explain how you are blaming the goalkeeper for not organising the defence.

They are set up to play out from the back by Martin. Bazunu can't do anything about players giving the ball away in dangerous areas. He also can't do anything about defenders diving in inside the box. The only goal he had any chance with was the Ndidi one. He tried fo bail out his defender by coming out to pressure Ndidi. He got a touch to it and was unlucky that the power beat him. It was proactive goalkeeping. He spread himself.

I'm not sure you understand how goalkeeping works.
I’m not only talking about last night. 16 goals conceded in 6 games. I’m not sure you understand what a goalkeepers job is 
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:51pm

He's on his fourth manager at Southampton now, and he's only been there just over a year. And you couldn't be certain that this lad will see out the season either, as he seems to be anti-defending for whatever reason. Can't be good for Bazunu's form dealing with a never-ending merry go round of managers, defenders who can't defend and a manager who doesn't seem to want them to.

all true but we've enough evidence to suggest he is a keeper that cant stop shots either. 

He made s couple of decent saved last night! I see you’re commenting again despite not watching the game.

look man. the numbers tell enough of the story. hes left in 4 more goals than he was expected to. last night added to that. hes playing poorly can you relax a small bit. 

Do you honestly think he has a chance at saving any of the goals bar the Ndidi one?

The agenda against Bazunu on this forum is hilarious. Lads not even watching games and forming opinions. LOL
Likewise the constant, unwavering, hyping up of bazunu on here is hilarious. He is leaking goals and yet some still think he is not part of the problem. As a goalkeeper is it also not in his remit to organise his defence?

Watch the goals and then explain how you are blaming the goalkeeper for not organising the defence.

They are set up to play out from the back by Martin. Bazunu can't do anything about players giving the ball away in dangerous areas. He also can't do anything about defenders diving in inside the box. The only goal he had any chance with was the Ndidi one. He tried fo bail out his defender by coming out to pressure Ndidi. He got a touch to it and was unlucky that the power beat him. It was proactive goalkeeping. He spread himself.

I’m not only talking about last night. 16 goals conceded in 6 games. I’m not sure you understand what a goalkeepers job is 

I was commenting on last night's game though ya tramp. Do try to keep up. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:52pm

Just admit that you don't like Bazunu and rest.
Greener92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:52pm

Cry more, you little bitch LOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:55pm

Rattled. LOL

You can't even read a post before commenting you illiterate f**k.

Greener92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:58pm

Rattled. LOL

Rattled? I think it’s pretty clear which of us is ‘rattled’ over poor Gav’s form 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:00pm

Rattled. LOL

Rattled? I think it’s pretty clear which of us is ‘rattled’ over poor Gav’s form 

Ireland #1, baby.
Greener92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:02pm

Rattled. LOL

Ireland #1, baby.
Correct and will be for the foreseeable. Did I say something to suggest otherwise?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:03pm

Rattled. LOL

Ireland #1, baby.
Correct and will be for the foreseeable. Did I say something to suggest otherwise?

And you'll hate every minute of it. Bliss.
84ccfc84 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:11pm

Just admit that you don't like Bazunu and rest.

why wouldnt i like him? are we not allowed call his form into question ever because hes the chosen one? people are very quick to blame every other part of southampton and absolve bazunu at all times.... 
Bukowski View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:20pm
Someone should cap this thread, it's ridiculous. Lads, if you feed trolls you end up with this crap.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:27pm
If Travers is performing better than Bazunu whilst playing at the same level, I think he deserves a shot against Greece.

"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
84ccfc84 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84ccfc84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

If Travers is performing better than Bazunu whilst playing at the same level, I think he deserves a shot against Greece.

absolutely. there should be at least a conversation around it... some want that shut down for some odd reason though
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 11:30pm

Travers... really?  

I'm not sure he's the solution.  Probably worst Irish goal-keeping performance in last 50 years in Belgrade away to Serbia.   

Genuinely at a loss to think of a worse one - Packie in Orlando, maybe, but that was just one mistake.

As for Bazunu, he's generally ranged from good to excellent for us imo. 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2023 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Travers... really?  

I'm not sure he's the solution.  Probably worst Irish goal-keeping performance in last 50 years in Belgrade away to Serbia.   

Genuinely at a loss to think of a worse one - Packie in Orlando, maybe, but that was just one mistake.

As for Bazunu, he's generally ranged from good to excellent for us imo. 

Shay Given v Croatia 2012
Shay Given v Spain 2012
Shay Given v Italy 2012

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2023 at 8:49am
Baz has never never played less than a 6/10 for us. 

He's going nowhere and rightly so.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2023 at 9:59am
He still has the jersey for now but I am not fully convinced. But I am also not convinced by Travers and Kelleher. Which is funny as at one stage we were talking about having two world class keepers. 

Thought Bazunu kicking against Netherlands was quite poor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293>
  Share Topic