Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Games on TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games on TV
    Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 6:22pm
http://www.airtricityleague.ie/about/press-office/4878-setanta-sports-to-screen-four-airtricity-league-games-in-july

Setanta Sports to screen four games in July

Published on Friday, 28 June 2013 16:00

Setanta Sports have announced that they will show four Airtricity League games during July starting with next Friday's Premier Division game at Turner's Cross between Cork City and Sligo Rovers.

The other confirmed games are the July 12th meeting of Shamrock Rovers and Derry City at Tallaght Stadium and the July 19th game between Cork City and Dundalk at Turner's Cross. The Cork v Dundalk game will now kick-off at 8:05pm.

Setanta will also show a game on Friday, July 26, but have not yet made their choice.

In addition to screening seven games in the Setanta Sports Cup already this season, Setanta also broadcast the Co Louth derby between Drogheda United and Dundalk.

The matches involved are:

Friday, July 5: Cork City v Sligo Rovers, Turner's Cross, 7:45pm (Setanta Sports).
Friday, July 12: Shamrock Rovers v Derry City, 8pm (Setanta Sports).
Friday, July 19: Cork City v Dundalk, 8:05pm (Setanta Sports).
Friday, July 26: TBA (Setanta Sports).

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic