You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

***Galway/Athlone/Dub Bus 15 Nov***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 7:35am
Body is still in a heap from the weekend but count me in Ger. For Trap and country i say.....! Anyone smuggle back a few Le Coqs....? Id devour a few right now....
Lets all go to Poland..... Lets all go to Poland......
Sponsored Links

roigalway ger99 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roigalway  ger99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Millhouse Millhouse wrote:

Body is still in a heap from the weekend but count me in Ger. For Trap and country i say.....! Anyone smuggle back a few Le Coqs....? Id devour a few right now....

Nice on Barry its going to be great craic.....! Remember don't forget the keys??? Lol.
And they'll be dancing in streets of Total Network Solutions tonight."
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by roigalway  ger99 roigalway ger99 wrote:

Originally posted by Millhouse Millhouse wrote:

Nice on Barry its going to be great craic.....! Remember don't forget the keys??? Lol.

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:55pm
See ye all tomorrow.should be great craic.
gaillimhabu View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaillimhabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:07am
Is there a pickup at Tom Hogan's? Would suit me better as close to my work
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:39am
I'm only going one way now so there are 2 seats available for the journey home.Give Ger a call if anyone wants them.Sorry for the very short notice.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:51am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

I'm only going one way now so there are 2 seats available for the journey home.Give Ger a call if anyone wants them.Sorry for the very short notice.

Lads I might take up those two seats? What time ye leaving?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:27am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Lads I might take up those two seats? What time ye leaving?

Only seeing this now,did u get sorted?

@Ger .the bus was class,music ,drinks and a toilet.really was luxury,even a fridge to keep the scoops cold.fair play for organizing it.the journey home must have been rocking.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roigalway  ger99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 1:36pm
Alright everyone just a big thank you to all the heads on the bus lastnight thanks a million for supporting the bus and helping to get it sorted!!! Think everyone had a great day and im sure there was a few sore heads this morning!!!Clap Lol.

P.s Hope this is the first of many trips from Galway up to the game's in Dublin.
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 3:37am
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Ger for all his hard work. The bus was brilliant and really good craic. It was very much a luxury bus, loads of room, toilet on board, fridge for all our beer, the cds blaring and everyone was in great form. This will defo be the way forward with any future matches. Thanks a million ClapClapClapClapClapClap
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roigalway  ger99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 8:39am
Alright lads for anyone who was on the bus with us we are having a YBIG Galway Christmas Party on the 10th Dec 2011 @ The Dail Bar
42-44 Middle Street Galway, Co. Galway
Gaillimh, Ireland

YBIG Galway Christmas Party 10th Dec 2011 @ The Dáil Bar Public House From 7pmBeer

Edited by roigalway ger99 - 28 Nov 2011 at 8:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic