You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA League Predictions competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 4:19pm
Last decent weekend of games as all relegation and promotion finals are on this weekend. Last chance to make any sort of a move up the table. Gone from 3rd to 6th in recent times and won't be making up a 100 point gap however I would hope to do enough to finish in the top 3 for the third year running.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 4:57pm
Had such a shocker last week I shouldn't even be commenting on this thread. Looks set for a new name (and a free trip to Cuba, courtesy of Reddladd) on the trophy (which doesn't actually exist, think Rugby's triple crown before the marketing lads got to be in charge).

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:32pm
The winner was meant to get a pint from each of the entrants last year but I don't think i've ever met JSL.

Cuba is off day, trip to Tramore instead.

Edited by reddladd - 31 Mar 2017 at 6:40pm
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:42pm
Didn't see this thread until it got bumped so I've just joined..... Suffice to say there's a new sheriff in town
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 1:02am
Had a shocker last week too, went from 1st to 3rd
Gaasuper6 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaasuper6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 10:22am
Hi

Why not play

gaasuper6.com

A winner every week - select from the 6 chosen GAA games and win the pot - it has to be won every week

Check it out now

Thanks
GAASuper6.com

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 3:33pm
So the prediction comp has a new winner. Congrats P Mc we all owe you a jar. Probably the largest winning margin. The top tipsters from the past couple of years were out of the running with a couple of weeks to go. Disappointed but next year will be the year.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 10:42pm
Well done P, enjoy the trip to Tramore Thumbs Up

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:42am
Lads as deise says there doesn't appear to be any Allianz hur,ing league predictions this year so we'll have to do our own if there's enough interest. I am happy to post up fixtures each week and check the points etc There's plenty of lads who can correct any errors. I'm not going to be checking that points winning malarkey so it will be a straight win, lose or draw on 1A, 1B, 2A and 2B. Div 3 is too irregular and more difficult to remember when they are playing etc.
If enough lads are interested we can open a new thread and start for next weekend.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:56am
http://www.facetheball.com

Save yourself the hassle....
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:39am
Cheers for that Eboue16
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 9:43am
BUMP....is this happening again this year?
I thought it was great craic having did it for the first time last year. I found I was a lot more engaged with the league whereas in the past it wasn't till the closing stages that I gave it any kind of acknowledgement.
I even found myself eagerly looking up Donegal's hurling results, surely a first for a Cork man LOL
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 10:18am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

BUMP....is this happening again this year?
I thought it was great craic having did it for the first time last year. I found I was a lot more engaged with the league whereas in the past it wasn't till the closing stages that I gave it any kind of acknowledgement.
I even found myself eagerly looking up Donegal's hurling results, surely a first for a Cork man LOL

LOL

At least they had one supporter last year
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 11:28am
might be better off to do this instead? 

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:23pm
Forgot all about this but it's done now

The league name is Kettler on the ditch and the entry code is below. Get registering.

Deise 316 can confirm prizes etc later.

6X1BfBslwfC1
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:50pm
In ...
Is there one for football ?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 12:53pm
Thumbs Up
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

In ...
Is there one for football ?

Ringerbell normally starts that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic