You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA League Predictions competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KILCRUISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GAA League Predictions competition
    Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 7:34am
Link below to the Allianz  GAA hurling and football predictions competition if any of you fancy a go at it.

may the road rise to meet you but make sure it does not slap you in the face
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 10:14am
I've set up a YBIG Mini league - If you select the "Join Mini League" option and then use the code "hUmJwYkYsrV4" you should be in !
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 11:24am
doneThumbs Up
KILCRUISE View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KILCRUISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 4:15pm

Grand job, I had just set up a football one meself but no bother I will join the one above that you have Borussia.

I have set up a HURLING on e and  it is called 'YBIGHurl17'. League's ID code is: k2aDplOdtVyP

Good luck
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I've set up a YBIG Mini league - If you select the "Join Mini League" option and then use the code "<span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">hUmJwYkYsrV4" you should be in !</span>

keeps telling me the code is wrong

Edited by Gigibongi33 - 02 Feb 2017 at 6:48pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 7:42pm
All done
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 7:43pm
There's a club in Dublin called Wild Geese
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

I've set up a YBIG Mini league - If you select the "Join Mini League" option and then use the code "<span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">hUmJwYkYsrV4" you should be in !</span>

keeps telling me the code is wrong

Its working now
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by KILCRUISE KILCRUISE wrote:

Grand job, I had just set up a football one meself but no bother I will join the one above that you have Borussia.

I have set up a HURLING on e and  it is called 'YBIGHurl17'. League's ID code is: k2aDplOdtVyP

Good luck

Clap Good stuff chief, has the brother got sick of it or is he joining ?? . JSL back there as well, be fierce competition !!

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:00am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

One of the lads here is from that part of North county Dublin. Their Women's team travelled to Munich a couple of years back to play a friendly against the team here. Good bunch. We  tried to look after them on the Friday night...
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:01am

I've set up a YBIG Mini league - If you select the "Join Mini League" option and then use the code "hUmJwYkYsrV4" you should be in !

Joined.. even better Rank 1
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:11am

What's funny about that?

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:51am

Jaysus, if you think that is funny then wait until you hear about the Fighting Cocks of Carlow !
KILCRUISE View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KILCRUISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by KILCRUISE KILCRUISE wrote:

Good luck

Clap Good stuff chief, has the brother got sick of it or is he joining ?? . JSL back there as well, be fierce competition !!

nah, think he's claiming to be busy at the moment, i'm sure he'll leave it to the last moment. take it your keeping well

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 5:54pm
Cisco that code for the football right keeps telling me an error when try to join
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 6:13pm
I see you are in now Ringer !
Wallsy, controversial move nominating Westport to get any prize you win and not the Wanderers !

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 6:44pm
I'm in! Hon the farney
Gaasuper6 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaasuper6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 7:56pm
Hi
We have an exciting new Gaa prediction comp that has just launched today - check out www.gaasuper6.com
Thanks
GAASuper6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic