You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA football 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 60>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Imagine if they had of gave it to Dublin Joe LOL

Noel Mooney from Cavan got the Minor Final so couldn't see Joe getting the Senior, Gough fair play to him is due a Final but he can be strict enough, but is he involve with the Dublin County Board in some way? Yes or No? that would be a concern!
His only involvement with Dublin gaa is through St. Pats College which is part of DCU now. He’s the main man over Gaa in Pats overseeing much of the cumann na bunscoil. Very nice man and good ref too. Think most agree that he is the best in the country even though he is strict he’s still going by the rule book and admits that when talking to him.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 5:13pm
Posts about rumours deleted lads
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 10:51am
Tyrone will be involved in the AI final Sean Hurson is the 4th Official, Conor Lane (Cork) and Barry Cassidy (Doire) linesmen.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:51am

Tyrone will be involved in the AI final Sean Hurson is the 4th Official, Conor Lane (Cork) and Barry Cassidy (Doire) linesmen.
Sean put me outside the wire Saturday evening at our club game LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:52am

Sean put me outside the wire Saturday evening at our club game LOL
And every man will stand behind the men behind the wire
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 9:30pm
Anyone see the incident at the end of the Galway v Mayo ladies semi-final today? Mayo were awarded a free in but the player took two hops on the run through and the referee after a good few seconds changed his mind and gave a free out. The Mayo manager is adamant he was told by the sideline official that someone upstairs contacted the referee who had watched the TV replays and then the referee gave a free out.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 25 Aug 2019 at 9:31pm
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 2:37am
Are tickets still selling out immediately or have the Dubs gotten tired of watching their team win in a blow out?
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:15pm
Andy moran announced his retirement from intercounty gaa this evening
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:36pm
Will go down as one of our best. Ultimately not to be for him the big one. Came back from injury to win POTY at 33. League title this year scant consolation but will be looked back on more fondly in time.

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:46pm
Will be massively missed. A gent. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:45pm
Banty Back in the Monaghan job is supposedly a done deal. Terrible choice.
SuperDub View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:59pm
The best Mayo forward of his time and he never let let Mayo down. It will be very hard to to replace him.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:38pm
Ryan McMenamin gets the Fermanagh job
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ryan McMenamin gets the Fermanagh job
Assisted by big Joe Mc. 2 fine men
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:53am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Ended up marking Andy in a competition between players who were attending UUJ at the time for their respective counties. He scored a header whilst I was marking him LOL
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:44am
Big shock in the Longford SFC at the weekend the mighty Mullinalaghta reigning Leinster Club Champions got knocked out at the QF stage by some outfit called Colmcille.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:08pm

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Ended up marking Andy in a competition between players who were attending UUJ at the time for their respective counties. He scored a header whilst I was marking him LOL

jesus LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Banty Back in the Monaghan job is supposedly a done deal. Terrible choice.
where did you hear that???
Was told McEntee has it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 60>
  Share Topic