You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 85>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:15am
Collie Cavanagh was one of Dublin’s best players I thought 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:15am
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

I'd have thought that was about right attendance wise,Maybe if we didn't get hammered the previous week there would be 2k more but that would be the height of it.
I dunno where you think the crowd would come from. 

Mayo played roscommon in the Qf last year.......there was 67k at it.

LOL 

Have you got 18 fingers 
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

I'd have thought that was about right attendance wise,Maybe if we didn't get hammered the previous week there would be 2k more but that would be the height of it.

That was part of a double header

Could well be wrong but I was at that game and can't remember any other match the same day.There was 45k at the replay on a bank holiday Monday.

I think the point stands.....9k for a home super 8 game in roscommon is pathetic.Chatting to a few who were at it roscommon we're well outnumbered aswell.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:17am

LOL 

Have you got 18 fingers 

Happy to cheer you up today rossie.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

From what I've seen of both teams. Tyrone beat Donegal next weekend,Tyrone at a different level. 

I fancy Donegal 

I can't see anything but a Tyrone win.Donegal looked far from good yesterday, Ros once again showed there lack of street smarts  when things weren't going their way.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:23am

LOL 

Have you got 18 fingers 

Happy to cheer you up today rossie.
I dont need cheering up man ,crowd was 50/50 yesterday. Never going to be much better. 

Your figure of 67k is outrageously wide of the mark
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:29am
maybe my memory is feiced or I'm getting mixed up with the semi final but I thought that was it.

Edit.....just looked that up 65,437!

Looks like ya can't win anything this weekend!

Edited by kimbap - 22 Jul 2018 at 11:32am
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 11:32am

From what I've seen of both teams. Tyrone beat Donegal next weekend,Tyrone at a different level. 

I fancy Donegal 

I can't see anything but a Tyrone win.Donegal looked far from good yesterday, Ros once again showed there lack of street smarts  when things weren't going their way.

Dont underestimate how important the home venue will be in this game rossie. We havent been beaten in ballybofey in league or championship since 2010 (think its a run of 21 games) and tyrone have struggled at the venue in recent years. 

Id of taken this at the start of the year a winner takes all game in ballybofey for a semi final spot
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 12:40pm

maybe my memory is feiced or I'm getting mixed up with the semi final but I thought that was it.

Think Galway played Kerry the same day! Tyrone v Donegal going to be a tight enough game! Tyrone seemed to cause more trouble for Dublin than Donegal did but as ringerbell said Donegal have a very good record in Ballybofey

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 22 Jul 2018 at 12:40pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 12:43pm

Sure isn't it great to still be involved. Your figure is still wrong 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

I fancy Donegal 

Dont underestimate how important the home venue will be in this game rossie. We havent been beaten in ballybofey in league or championship since 2010 (think its a run of 21 games) and tyrone have struggled at the venue in recent years. 

Id of taken this at the start of the year a winner takes all game in ballybofey for a semi final spot
Your right RB home advantage will be the key but I thought Donegal were a fair bit behind Tyrone after watching both games .

You in Ros yesterday?
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 12:48pm

EmbarrassedLOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 1:24pm

bad miss by fat arse there 
Chatting to a lot of men about this afterwards and the general consensus was “ah but it was his first touch of the ball”. But if a man was starting corner forward and got that free in the first 5 minutes you would expect him to put it over. Would have been a 1 point game at that stage. All been said I thought the dubs were cruising and could have pushed on. Great occasion in Omagh some crowd about the bars, was great to see. Deadly craic in Main Street last night. Roll on ballybofey in 2 weeks. Last time I remember Tyrone getting a win there was the last time I ever seen cormac mcanallen play
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 1:32pm
Jesus Mickey Embarrassed

Find it hard to believe it would have been  narrowed if Mickey didn't want it to

Edited by Denis Irwin - 22 Jul 2018 at 1:33pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 4:09pm
Kerry are there for the taking but the Farney making a hames of things at times 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 4:46pm

EmbarrassedLOL

What are you embarrassed about ?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 4:49pm
Clifford having a quiet game?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 5:02pm
Should have been a red for Donaghy IMO 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 85>
  Share Topic